Fantasy 2019 - Omega League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ill wait till the playoffs have been set then post draft order

scoring has been fixed already (off-season just passed). made it so all players, offense or defense, if they have an ordinary game score 0-5, if they have an ok game score 5-10, if they have a good game score 10-20, great game 20-30

you just have to divorce this league from what you know of alpha and empire, where everyone scores really highly for just a few stats. and that in Omega system its more about that tiered level of 0 to 30.

ill wait till the playoffs have been set then post draft order

scoring has been fixed already (off-season just passed). made it so all players, offense or defense, if they have an ordinary game score 0-5, if they have an ok game score 5-10, if they have a good game score 10-20, great game 20-30

you just have to divorce this league from what you know of alpha and empire, where everyone scores really highly for just a few stats. and that in Omega system its more about that tiered level of 0 to 30.
It’s too skewed to defence. Defenders scores more in line with other leagues, offence is way off. Other day Robbie Anderson scored 7 on this and just over 20 on Alpha(?). Too many single figure scores on offence. Anyway just my gripe

Pretty much doubled last weeks score.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus at that same week I had my team rearranged in Empire for starting a Detroit QB who wasn’t playing and yet there was no same rule in this league 😡

You'll be right mate.

That loss cost me a playoff spot as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back