VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Sums up our depth. Know stats aren’t everything but 4 of the top 5 are sandy players. There is nothing in the seconds. I’m starting to think we won’t challenge until 2166

I looked down the list of our players, and the first one i saw who was playing was 31 White, who was very good.
Clavarino who might one day be a match saver, but probably not a match winner.
Young a late pick from the SAFL, icing on the cake if anything.
Marsh who kicked a goal. ( normally a defender ).
Rowe. Who played ok but we know what he is.

That's it for the senior list.

Joyce, another dour defender.
Did Langlands play?

Mayo been with the club 5 minutes.
-------------------
Our Depth is all playing AFL .

And the 14 players on the injury list.

I looked down the list of our players, and the first one i saw who was playing was 31 White, who was very good.
Clavarino who might one day be a match saver, but probably not a match winner.
Young a late pick from the SAFL, icing on the cake if anything.
Marsh who kicked a goal. ( normally a defender ).
Rowe. Who played ok but we know what he is.

That's it for the senior list.

Joyce, another dour defender.
Did Langlands play?

Mayo been with the club 5 minutes.
-------------------
Our Depth is all playing AFL .

And the 14 players on the injury list.
You would have thought all that was pretty obvious wouldn't you!? :D

About the 39th and 40th best on our senior list, then White (who is likewise 30-odd), then all the others are either on a rookie list, or are "top-ups", who didn't even do a preseason with us!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did Hamill replace as coach? I have forgotten already. I dont think Aaron has improved the team..
Hudson

Hudson replaced mcphee

Mcphee has produced the best results of all three which shouldn't surprise anyone given his history.

Hammil just aint going to get it done.

Hudson

Hudson replaced mcphee

Mcphee has produced the best results of all three which shouldn't surprise anyone given his history.

Hammil just aint going to get it done.
McPhee a Western Australian. Shocked. Just out of interest have you seen them play often and heard him speak. Wowee. Up and about in knocking everything tonight.

Sandy had the fewest Saints players this week that they've had all year: 8. White, Clavarino, Joyce, Young, Marsh, Langlands, Rowe, Mayo.

For comparison, in round 5 (when we already had a reasonable number of injuries) there were 14: Coffield, Dunstan, Clark, Longer, Armitage, Phillips, White, Rice, Joyce, Hind, Young, Marsh, Langlands, Rowe. Round 7 last year there were 17.

Probably not surprising they didn't win.

Are players seriously injured or just taking easy money by not having to train? We’ve got Pierce & Longer both suffering from concussion all season, FFS they are both 10ft tall, who in the world could reach their bloody heads?
About time they took a leaf out of Hunters book & show us how tough they could be.

P.S. I apologise to both players if they are both really suffering, but if that is the case, retire now & go get your money elsewhere.

Are players seriously injured or just taking easy money by not having to train? We’ve got Pierce & Longer both suffering from concussion all season, FFS they are both 10ft tall, who in the world could reach their bloody heads?
About time they took a leaf out of Hunters book & show us how tough they could be.

P.S. I apologise to both players if they are both really suffering, but if that is the case, retire now & go get your money elsewhere.
Yes they are still suffering effects of concussion. Ignoring those symptoms is not tough and should never be encouraged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back