2nds 2019 SANFL Grand Final- Port Adelaide v Glenelg 3pm Sunday 22/9

Remove this Banner Ad

If this was Port v Richmond, the crowd would be advertised as 29,000.

This game expecting 44,000.
Didn't the commentators say 40,000 in the first quarter, then said it was 30,000 in the second? Or do I have that round the wrong way? Doesn't look like many more than were there vs Sydney, I would have said around 30,000.

Didn't the commentators say 40,000 in the first quarter, then said it was 30,000 in the second? Or do I have that round the wrong way? Doesn't look like many more than were there vs Sydney, I would have said around 30,000.

Think that's what I heard. Sure 40,000 was thrown out there early.

Yeah I’m not sure why people here are flogging Marshall and Farrell when they’ve been given no ******* chance.

Copping s**t for not leading when bays are flooding back and we’re not kicking to leads but rather long bombing chaos balls

How dare Marshall not lead and mark that chaos ball to a scrum!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After having 4 or so weeks to mentally mend myself after watching Hinkley's abhorrent gameplan the nightmare is back again today.

Mids that are more interested in trying to make sure their opponent doesn't get the ball and thus denying us any real attacking options around the ball.

A zone where the opposition can move the ball from defense to attack as long as they can kick reasonably well. Seeing guys trail in behind their opponents continually. Guys more interested in pointing at the area of grass they are covering instead of reading the play and being pro-active.

And a forward style that is embarrassing as it has been all year long. Congregate then kick it to the pack, have 4/5 fly to take the big grab and if not then fight with another 15 players for an inch of space to do something constructively.

Hinkley is an arrogant fraud. For a guy to be on 700k+ and think this is the best way for success is a joke.

SACK HINKLEY tonight. Then sack Lokan as he's the weakest puppet I have ever seen.

And yeah, the SANFL is a corrupt League run by slimy individuals but still, we are our own worst enemy.

Thanks, Ken.

So many poor performers.

Drew is the only younger player who looks AFL standard today. Ladhams and Garner ok. Farrell and Marshall are a long way from playing at anywhere near an acceptable level of intensity.

I don’t want us to be here in three years still excusing Marshall’s lack of workrate. He needs to move and ******* present. I’m sick of not developing any decent young tall forwards.
Farrell was never going to get a touch today, can't win his own ball. A real worry. Lucky for him he landed at Port and scored a lifetime contract.

Yeah but by jumping early you nullify the chancesof it being an easy clearance
It's almost basketball tip off stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back