2nds 2019 SANFL Grand Final- Port Adelaide v Glenelg 3pm Sunday 22/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires destroying us aside, I’ve been disappointed in our stoppage work and lack of numbers at ground level.

If the plan is for Atley and Drew to slot in for Boak and Rockliff in the coming years then we’ll need a fair bit to go right with their development in the next couple of summers.

lol why are they fudging the free kick numbers on the big screen?
They are employing the FIFA edict of dont replay controversial incidents to fire up fans. Dont incite Port fans with the truth about the frees.

Don’t our forwards know the rules- twice in that 2Q we let the ball go OB without touching it. they could have touched it with a little bit extra effort. So instead of a throw in it’s a kick to Glenelg. Wake up Ports.

Last edited:
We're playing Hinkleyball. No composure. Bomb and hope.

If we don't level by three quarter time we've lost.

Anyway we haven't looked like winning all day so we won't come back.

Is it our club or is it because they're kids? I don't know. Sick of it.

If the plan is for Atley and Drew to slot in for Boak and Rockliff in the coming years then we’ll need a fair bit to go right with their development in the next couple of summers.

I’ve loved Drew’s effort today to be honest

In a game we were competing just 5% better and the umps were killing us 10% less I reckon he would have torn it up

I'm going to be on free kick monitor watch cause it's more entertaining than the actual game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had us in front 6 to 4 free kicks 2Q. That’s us 9 them 13. It’s so handy getting a bucket load of frees in the first quarter hour, it settles that team down. Right on cue Sanfl cheats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back