Memberships 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 42,910)

Remove this Banner Ad

gringo....my pack and stickers lobbed yesterday....there's a sheet with 5 stickers on it....but none small enough to put in the middle of your number plate.

That sucks, I think I still have the sheet the last one came from and it had a few spares but I will have to look for it. I'm not fond on the bigger stickers except on the work car.

Good one there Cornish.....IOM...not only does the carry bag look great....it's extremely practical...……..much better for general use than last years tote bag.

I reckon it's the best membership pack/packaging yet.

I took the tote with me on the last trip to Europe as carry on because I couldn't find my good bag and left it until the day I left to look for it. The Saints tote lasted about a week before the handle broke and the seam split. I was carrying books and headphones, it was rubbish.

Was I supposed to order my scarf/ hat to come with the membership pack or does that come later because I don’t remember putting a preference anywhere?

My pack is apparently “ in the mail” and I would hate to miss out on my scarf because, well, you know, it’s not like I don’t have any others ....:p

Was I supposed to order my scarf/ hat to come with the membership pack or does that come later because I don’t remember putting a preference anywhere?

My pack is apparently “ in the mail” and I would hate to miss out on my scarf because, well, you know, it’s not like I don’t have any others ....:p
the scarf is the default open so they will have sent you one.

the scarf is the default open so they will have sent you one.

Whew thanks...I was worried :rolleyes: don’t want to have a year missing when I finally sewed them all together to make a blanket !

:D:D:D

Did anyone get the email invitation for the List Management behind the scenes tour at RSEA Park Monday 10th? Pretty sure it was a reward for long standing members... I'm going to the 6pm session.

Nope
I'm 15 years this coming season so it's for the 20s and over ??
Roll over members got sent an variety of gifts to could from to say 'thanks' for not cancelling our memberships. There options were the list management session, an open training session, some free tickets, merchandise voucher, linen house voucher, maybe something else.

Well the many thousands all the doomsayers have promised won't be renewing will become apparent by June, I guess. Meanwhile we'll be storming into finals contention!

I seriously thought about it but couldn't do it.

Nope

We have 8 years of family memberships, and the dickheads lost all my individual membership history when we switched ....which was only been a few breaks since the mid 90s when we had a new mortgage and our kids were babies. No email for me. ******* idiots. We only got one email for me while the family was overseas so we have one level 1 ticket to a match for one person. Rather they didn't bother with that.

Did anyone get the email invitation for the List Management behind the scenes tour at RSEA Park Monday 10th? Pretty sure it was a reward for long standing members... I'm going to the 6pm session.

Nope

Nope but I've only been a member for 40 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that the option you selected in the email they sent to members listing various bonuses...you had a choice of a merchandise voucher...reserved seats...RSEA tour etc etc... The email was the one with the three coloured lockers R W and B...or is this something different?

Edit : Sorry I missed the msg by BrutThough above that covered this...

Last edited:
If we show promise during the practise matches and start the season well I think we have a good chance of getting the same memberships as last year. Will show it to be the aberration it was as opposed to where we really are and people will jump back on board.

Predicting 50k+ if we go lossless for the season haha.

Was that the option you selected in the email they sent to members listing various bonuses...you had a choice of a merchandise voucher...reserved seats...RSEA tour etc etc... The email was the one with the three coloured lockers R W and B...or is this something different?

Edit : Sorry I missed the msg by BrutThough above that covered this...

Nah, it wasn't the coloured lockers thing - i did that a few months back and did the RSEA tour. I thought it was for long standing members but could be for roll over, not sure. I'm a 12 year consecutive member. There where a few options, seats at a game, linen house voucher and other stuff I can't remember or don't care about.

Roll over members got sent an variety of gifts to could from to say 'thanks' for not cancelling our memberships. There options were the list management session, an open training session, some free tickets, merchandise voucher, linen house voucher, maybe something else.

That's it.

The list management session and meeting the new recruits and draftees sounded alright. Looking forward to asking why we didn't take Fattracca instead of Mattress.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back