2019 United Kingdom Election CONSERVATIVE WIN

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re going to be sorely disappointed.

This is like when Democrat cheerleaders spout Hispanic demographic change as creating a permanent Democratic majority. There are lots conservative Latin Americans, and a Republican Party that appeals to chauvinistic Latino machismo will make Donald Trump look like a philosopher king.

Just imagine, a Bolsonaro in charge of the nuclear codes. A man can dream!
Ironically the Lefts LGBT cult could be the tipping point that turns alot of these guys (especially Muslims) into Conservative voters.

A 39-year-old has been in the workforce for over two decades. Their voting pattern is pretty locked in.

The future isn't written but those born after 1980 who went to school with Asif and Nazanin are unlikely to develop the racist core the Conservatives' old voting base has and prioritise it.
lol. you are clueless

Farage will be a false front for the tories like palmer was for the libs here

Doesn't work with shitty first-past-the-post voting. No preferences. Might work a little if he ignores the Conservatives and spends the entire campaign slagging Labour.

He routinely gets politics woefully wrong. Understandable when you view the world through Game of Thrones and Samantha Bee videos.
Beware the wrath of "The Boy". His thumb downs can be lethal.

Further to what i was saying above. A Ugov survey was conducted in Britain in 2015 on homsexuality. One of the questions was "is homosexuality immoral?". Those evil white homphobes in rural england voted yes at 16%. Those diversity loving, inclusive Londoners voted yes at 29%.

Beware the wrath of "The Boy". His thumb downs can be lethal.

Further to what i was saying above. A Ugov survey was conducted in Britain in 2015 on homsexuality. One of the questions was "is homosexuality immoral?". Those evil white homphobes in rural england voted yes at 16%. Those diversity loving, inclusive Londoners voted yes at 29%.
Not an astounding lack of depth in a post from someone who has none.

Change. Complexity. The unknown. Having to do things differently. The world progressing faster than we can keep up.

The reality is that nearly all indicators suggest that objectively the world is a better place for humans than ever before but people have this knack for remembering the good.old days as though they were somehow better when they actually weren't.
So that is the last reason ever to vote labour, lets be honest they are luddites, they always look back. Protecting jobs that cant be saved, never embracing change.

Inst farage (and more to the point any mps he gets) completely surplus once brexit happens?

Good luck voting for one and actually getting them as an MP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that is the last reason ever to vote labour, lets be honest they are luddites, they always look back. Protecting jobs that cant be saved, never embracing change.
This is perhaps the wrong thread to do it, but I'd appreciate it if you could connect the dots between Labour and luddites, because I'm not seeing it. In other words, the connection might not be quite as obvious as you seem to think it is. Maybe we can shift this to Aus Pol forum?

Farage will be a false front for the tories like palmer was for the libs here
Without preferential voting false fronts just cause vote splitting and can cost in a FPTP system- unless you mean suck votes from labour leave supporters

Could you define "lefties" for me then, because I am confused by your response? I hope your definition is not amorphous because that would make your earlier statement about lefties and neoliberalism completely amorphous.
People who are primarily concerned about material matters from the working class are of the left. Larpers from the professional-managerial class who feign concern about marginalised minorities are not, more a kind of noblesse oblige.

So Corbyn wants a claytons brexit where the EU controls all trade and regulation.

And uses an example of deregulation to poor US standards where the EU standards are worse.

A grade Moron.

The Lib Dems are going to get him in the latte belt as well.

Last edited:
Rees Mogg going the "protest vote for me even though I'm the guvment" over grenfell

In fact isn't that the whole gambit of the right these days? Who'd fall for that one?

how come you're in guvment but the 'elites' arent letting you govern? Ever thought its because you're not very good at your job?'

Inst farage (and more to the point any mps he gets) completely surplus once brexit happens?

Good luck voting for one and actually getting them as an MP

I don't think they will get many seats, only make it difficult for labour to hold safe seats in England outside London with large amounts of brexit voters

The thing with rees mogg types, is they are all about the rule of law, except when its not convenient for them
So it was common sense for those people to ignore authorities (fire brigade)and evacuate the building?

But most of the victims were refugees apparently.
Was it common sense when those people evacuated war zones and bent the rules to get to a better place.?

Surely they should be commended in that sense

Who put loopy schoolteachers in charge of a country?

Back