Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If he's still Chancellor
I'm excited about Thursday
You staying up for it?

Maybe. See how I go.

I think by 3am there should be a pretty clear picture.

The exciting thing I guess is that polling in the UK is bloody hard given voting is non compulsory so upset result more likely than in Oz.

So after brexit will the british finally see themselves as the cause of their problems.

yet again a post in here sees the line ‘dictated to by the EU.

ireland runs a low tax economy. Its in the EU. Its a fallacy britain needs to get brexit done to function properly

So after brexit will the british finally see themselves as the cause of their problems.

ireland runs a low tax economy. Its in the EU. Its a fallacy britain needs to get brexit done to function properly

In a hypothetical after Brexit, it will be the fault of everyone else that they didn't get the Brexit they wanted

Ireland had its tax rates reconfigured by the EU. And corporate tax structures altered as well.

Because the EU know how to run Ireland better than Ireland does.

corbyn.jpg

Corbyn and his sidekicks at Bristol uni attacked and abused Jewish students protesting his racism.

F**k you, you filthy Jew’, ‘Who's funding you?

Someone came up to me wearing a Labour Party sticker and just screamed at me, ‘‘you dirty, filthy Zio’’

But after that the person said, as would be supported by the lefties on this board

‘but that's not antisemitic’’

View attachment 792263

Corbyn and his sidekicks at Bristol uni attacked and abused Jewish students protesting his racism.

Someone came up to me wearing a Labour Party sticker and just screamed at me, ‘‘you dirty, filthy Zio’’

But after that the person said, as would be supported by the lefties on this board

That Zio's name? Albert Einstein. Then everyone clapped. Etc etc...

This happened
Look at this super convincing evidence:

I couldn't be more confident that the events Eric detailed absolutely and irrefutably happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 792263

when was the last death associated with electioneering. Thats right, a labour MP in the brexit referendum

Will be voting tomorrow but seeing as I live in one of the most red districts in England it wont matter much.

YouGov predicting a small BoJo majority.

Im sure the British will miss the EU meddling in finances of member states.
According to the article you linked the proposal is simply to make taxation subject to QMV by member states in European Council votes, and such a move is not envisioned until 2025 at the earliest. So your suggestion that Ireland has had its tax structure changed by the EU is incorrect and in any case it would require a majority of member states to agree, which is not likely. If the commission was unable to introduce tax harmonisation during the Eurozone debt crisis they’re unlikely to find a future scenario where members will agree to pool sovereignty on matters of tax policy.

According to the article you linked the proposal is simply to make taxation subject to QMV by member states in European Council votes, and such a move is not envisioned until 2025 at the earliest. So your suggestion that Ireland has had its tax structure changed by the EU is incorrect and in any case it would require a majority of member states to agree, which is not likely. If the commission was unable to introduce tax harmonisation during the Eurozone debt crisis they’re unlikely to find a future scenario where members will agree to pool sovereignty on matters of tax policy.

The EU loves to meddle.

Back