2019 United Kingdom Election CONSERVATIVE WIN

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero chance of Corbyn forming government. All that matters is whether the Conservatives govern as a majority, or as a severely hamstrung minority government because of the Brexit issue.

Nah, it's just the general misconception being pedaled that MSM has some worldwide anti-conservative agenda. Been pushed since the beginning of the Trump campaign. It's particularly amusing when the argument is made in Australia.

It started before Trump but the bullshit accusation has really been dialed up since.

Would be awesome if Corbyn wins and we see 3 years of celebrating true communism until the money runs out and we discover to our horror that it was never true communism and we gotta try again
d9f2169.jpg

It worked in 2017.

😆 I'm not sure how you can describe anything since 2017 as working
You've gone from a majority in 2015 to May's genius move of calling a snap election to Boris getting his arse handed to him in the Commons after moderate Tories got purged or left of their own accord
And you've burned your bridges with the dinosaur deniers
What's your thinking here, that the Brexit Party will win enough seats to prop you up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😆 I'm not sure how you can describe anything since 2017 as working
You've gone from a majority in 2015 to May's genius move of calling a snap election to Boris getting his arse handed to him in the Commons after moderate Tories got purged or left of their own accord
And you've burned your bridges with the dinosaur deniers
What's your thinking here, that the Brexit Party will win enough seats to prop you up?
For anyone else to form government, they will have to cobble together a coalition of 4-5 parties. Do you think that will happen?

British system sucks

Yep. Most people represented by MPs they didn't vote for.

For anyone else to form government, they will have to cobble together a coalition of 4-5 parties. Do you think that will happen?

I think that's the best thing that could happen
Consensus politics
Labour would have to rein in some of their more ambitious projects
Lib Dems would have to support a People's vote rather than all-out Remain
SNP would be part of a Westminster administration more sympathetic to Scottish interests
And I can't see Plaid or the Greens objecting, for the 4-5 seats they may be worth

I think that's the best thing that could happen
Consensus politics
Labour would have to rein in some of their more ambitious projects
Lib Dems would have to support a People's vote rather than all-out Remain
SNP would be part of a Westminster administration more sympathetic to Scottish interests
And I can't see Plaid or the Greens objecting, for the 4-5 seats they may be worth
That’s what’s known as wishful thinking.

Back