AFL 2020 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

1st quarter totals from round 1 were 57, 38, 45, 54, 56, 33, 27, 40, 35. Teams seemed to start out firing with scoring slowing later as they tired, also seemed to be more accurate with less pressure from crowd noise etc.

Highest total for 1q over is 35 on bet365, multi every 1q over for 340ish:1. Would've been 7 or 8/9 from the first round.

just a dartboard gamble

also 3rd quarter unders seem good.

#AFL #bettingtips

Rnd 2

It's been a while and things have changed so with a little trepidation I'm taking these 3 lines for the round.

1u Hawks +10.5 v Cats $1.91 B365
1u Blues +10.5 v Dees $1.90 BE
1u Eagles -31.5 v Suns $1.91 B365

GL

Not taking any TGS at the moment with the shorter quarters. Wouldve taken the over tonight at 133 but it and the game are toss of coin TBH

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

im guessing also with its big international exposure, you might get ppl from around the world just betting without any idea of the sport

So it should match the betting trends in Australia for the AFL. :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little late here, but as I stated last week on discord, biggest suckers round in history. No form lines, no crowds, no home ground advantages, 3 month break, cornona, multiple big games, big rivalries ect, no way to predict at all how any team or player will preform, punters are going to lose a fortune and no better proof of that than what just happened. I'll be sitting on my 25U proft from round 1 until such time as results become somewhat predictable, hopefully round 3.

A little late here, but as I stated last week on discord, biggest suckers round in history. No form lines, no crowds, no home ground advantages, 3 month break, cornona, multiple big games, big rivalries ect, no way to predict at all how any team or player will preform, punters are going to lose a fortune and no better proof of that than what just happened. I'll be sitting on my 25U proft from round 1 until such time as results become somewhat predictable, hopefully round 3.
yup agreed, small plays out of boredom for me were the plan but after that eyesore think I’ll even give that a miss

* that was an awful spectacle

Jesus

All over Jeremy Howe tomorrow. An obvious role change has occurred with Madgen coming into the side. Round 1 he scored 110 fantasy with 25 touches, along with a 127 fantasy game and 25 touch Marsh game playing this same role.

Like him for over 68 fantasy with BetEasy, $4.20 to get 20 touches with Sportsbet and $19 for 25 with BetEasy.

Only just reached 20 but great tip. Played a sweeping role which gave him some easy disposals ontop of taking the kicking-in duty.

Looking forward to more of your insights!

Think Lyons at $1.88 to beat Zorko (BetEasy) in fantasy is a pretty good bet. Inside mid types and similar players to Lyons smashed it round 1. Lyons also did ok for himself scoring 98. Zorko has been battling a niggling achilles injury and is definitely not at full fitness. Scored 50 odd round 1 playing more in the forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back