2020 MLB Season

Remove this Banner Ad

For the braves we just need Fried to have a really good start and Anderson and Wright (two rookies - thats how bare out starting pitching is) need to give us 5 innings, 4 as a minimum. Our lineup is really long but the old playoff story - will the big bats still bat big against the best of the best pitchers?

Hopefully Fried is back fit - was pretty dominant until the last month (dealt with back spasm and rolled ankle the last month), hopefully Acuna is fit (missed last game with same wrist he missed a few weeks) and Martin is fit (sore groin last game he pitched)

Last time braves won a playoff series was 2001, the reds 1995 - so someone will break a drought.

Luzardo gets game 1. It's very risky he's got all the talent in the world but he's been up and down this season and the white sox have smacked left handers all year.

Just as I suspected. Our bats doing absolutely nothing again in the playoffs.
Feel Sorry for our pitching staff they have to be virtually perfect it's gotta be frustrating for them. Luzardo wasn't bad just two mistake pitches punished and Wendelken has been great in relief.

Just as I suspected. Our bats doing absolutely nothing again in the playoffs.
Feel Sorry for our pitching staff they have to be virtually perfect it's gotta be frustrating for them. Luzardo wasn't bad just two mistake pitches punished and Wendelken has been great in relief.

My first thought when i saw the scores in the 7th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh yes the Yankee love fest national agenda starting right on cue

A-Rod and the other bloke on this coverage are so cringeworthy. We had a few sunday games this year with them covering the game and it was terrible. I follow about 4 scribes on twitter and they were bagging Arod out all day on how bad he is in special comments.

A-Rod and the other bloke on this coverage are so cringeworthy. We had a few sunday games this year with them covering the game and it was terrible. I follow about 4 scribes on twitter and they were bagging Arod out all day on how bad he is in special comments.

I listen to local play by play and turn down their nonsense on tv feed

But may be a quick game tonight anyway lol

*, and he is doing our game tomorrow as well........ :rolleyes: 🤦‍♂️

Can try to go to your teams local radio site and see if you can listen to feed.

MLB is not blacking local feeds out—I am in Phoenix and listening to WTAM

Just have to synch it to your video feed

Can try to go to your teams local radio site and see if you can listen to feed.

MLB is not blacking local feeds out—I am in Phoenix and listening to WTAM

Just have to synch it to your video feed

Too much effort, especially at 2am....

Ill just have to laugh at some of the s**t he says and when you can here his brain trying to think of something to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back