2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Wines on the back of the paper looks like he's eaten a ton of pies....

Buddy looking like he wont make round 1 is good news for us.

it seems every club is updating about its injured players, wonder if we'll get an update its been played like its all been hunky dory with no injuries besides Hartigan known to the public.

Ken is gonna get the boot if they don't make the finals, so he's got nothing to lose by huffing and puffing. The question will be do the players believe him, or is it just the efforts of a desperate man with no ideas left?
Sales talk will only get you so far... & he needs to play finals now to keep his job.

Its that time of the year again where Port are premiership favorites. :drunk:

Im not ruling out a Suns ambush at home in R1 and beating them.

Kenny loves getting ahead of himself. Last year when they beat Melbourne, he claimed it was their greatest win. Melbourne ended up 17th.

Kenny loves getting ahead of himself. Last year when they beat Melbourne, he claimed it was their greatest win. Melbourne ended up 17th.

Yes I clearly remember that. At the time, I thought the win was good, in hindsight though.

Port and its supporters will be up and about and may even sit at the top of the ladder after R1 this year. :drunk:

Yes I clearly remember that. At the time, I thought the win was good, in hindsight though.

Port and its supporters will be up and about and may even sit at the top of the ladder after R1 this year. :drunk:
They are the perennial Feb premiers.

Kern's had many 'best wins in the club's history'

Have you watched Bruce play lately? He's a shadow of his former self and needs an attitude transplant. There's no way I would have taken him if he were available to us.

I have.
He played every game for 36 goals last year.

Every season he has played 20 games or more (4) he has kicked 50,38,36,36 goals.

Exactly the output I’ve suggested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have.
He played every game for 36 goals last year.

Every season he has played 20 games or more (4) he has kicked 50,38,36,36 goals.

Exactly the output I’ve suggested
You always have to worry about a guy at his 3rd club mind you.

Giants needed to get rid of some people I guess, and he left St Kilda because he wanted more money and success..... but its not normal

Have you watched Bruce play lately? He's a shadow of his former self and needs an attitude transplant. There's no way I would have taken him if he were available to us.

Not to mention he is glacially slow. Poor man's Fraser Gehrig.

Does this look Lawyer prepared and does not sound sincere

LUCY CORNES’ APOLOGY AND RETRACTION
On 9 February 2020, my husband and I published statements via the SheDigital Instagram page stating that video content produced by SheDigital for Discovery Holiday Parks had been broadcast without consent on @southaussiewithcosi.
Since that time, I have been informed that:
1. South Aussie with Cosi made enquiries with Discovery Holiday Parks to obtain footage to be used in their segment;
2. Discovery Holiday Parks provided the footage to South Aussie with Cosi without the consent of She Digital;
3. Discovery Holiday Parks simply did not appreciate the terms of the contract with SheDigital and the requirement to obtain consent;
4. Had Discovery Holiday Parks sought consent from SheDigital, it would have been provided; and
5. South Aussie with Cosi was not aware that SheDigital had produced the content for Discovery Holiday Parks.
I undertake to Andrew Costello and South Aussie with Cosi that the statement will not be repeated. The statement should not be repeated by any other person.
I wish to unreservedly apologise to Mr Costello and South Aussie with Cosi for my statement and for the damage and distress it has caused.

What a complete load of wank that is from Lucy, she still called him a theif for all to see and a defamation case would like result in a win for Cosi if he so chose to proceed.

I hope he sues them I really do if not to make sure they learnt their lesson because at the moment they are convinced they aren't at fault.

What a complete load of wank that is from Lucy, she still called him a theif for all to see and a defamation case would like result in a win for Cosi if he so chose to proceed.

I hope he sues them I really do if not to make sure they learnt their lesson because at the moment they are convinced they aren't at fault.
I think she may be responding to letter from Mr Costello’s lawyer

Does this look Lawyer prepared and does not sound sincere

LUCY CORNES’ APOLOGY AND RETRACTION
On 9 February 2020, my husband and I published statements via the SheDigital Instagram page stating that video content produced by SheDigital for Discovery Holiday Parks had been broadcast without consent on @southaussiewithcosi.
Since that time, I have been informed that:
1. South Aussie with Cosi made enquiries with Discovery Holiday Parks to obtain footage to be used in their segment;
2. Discovery Holiday Parks provided the footage to South Aussie with Cosi without the consent of She Digital;
3. Discovery Holiday Parks simply did not appreciate the terms of the contract with SheDigital and the requirement to obtain consent;
4. Had Discovery Holiday Parks sought consent from SheDigital, it would have been provided; and
5. South Aussie with Cosi was not aware that SheDigital had produced the content for Discovery Holiday Parks.
I undertake to Andrew Costello and South Aussie with Cosi that the statement will not be repeated. The statement should not be repeated by any other person.
I wish to unreservedly apologise to Mr Costello and South Aussie with Cosi for my statement and for the damage and distress it has caused.
Why would the client have to get approval for their own footage they paid for?

Way to ensure you get minimal business in the future by not taking full responsibility for being a poor human being.

Why would the client have to get approval for their own footage they paid for?

Way to ensure you get minimal business in the future by not taking full responsibility for being a poor human being.
I dont see any retraction by Kane for calling Cossie a thief. Just Lucy apologizing on behalf of her company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back