Not open for further replies.
Kane is so far up his own ass he can see the sunshine through his mouth
Kane needs to inject himself into all his stories:

Me vs the anonymous player sending text messages
Me vs Taylor Walker
Me and the Fyfe sledge
Me and the Will Minson sledge
Me and Cosi

Injecting himself into the story in a desperate attempt to try to seem relevant and central to football goings on. His opinions and observations on football by themselves aren't enough and he knows it.

Why wasn't he ever nabbed for a coaching role? Because he's a vanilla fluff lightweight who offers nothing of value.

Hutchy has correctly schooled him that he needs to become a gossip columnist.

Kane needs to inject himself into all his stories:

Me vs the anonymous player sending text messages
Me vs Taylor Walker
Me and the Fyfe sledge
Me and the Will Minson sledge
Me and Cosi

Injecting himself into the story in a desperate attempt to try to seem relevant and central to football goings on. His opinions and observations on football by themselves aren't enough and he knows it.

Why wasn't he ever nabbed for a coaching role? Because he's a vanilla fluff lightweight who offers nothing of value.

Hutchy has correctly schooled him that he needs to become a gossip columnist.

Spot on

One of his articles last year was "Why Collingwood should sign up Grundy to a long term deal"

Once Grundy signed this year his article afterwards was "Why Collingwood made a mistake paying Grundy for 7 years"

Guy is a tool and should be ignored.

But also going after Tex's "mental fragility" after all he has been through with the loss of Walsh, the loss of his child and the loss of his best mates child speaks volumes for who he is as a human being.

Spot on

One of his articles last year was "Why Collingwood should sign up Grundy to a long term deal"

Once Grundy signed this year his article afterwards was "Why Collingwood made a mistake paying Grundy for 7 years"

Guy is a tool and should be ignored.

But also going after Tex's "mental fragility" after all he has been through with the loss of Walsh, the loss of his child and the loss of his best mates child speaks volumes for who he is as a human being.
He generates click bait.

He is good at his job.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Watching Footy Classified they touched Ricky Nixon and some of the deals he made. Certainly sounded like Salary cap rorting to me. Just makes me angry when I read ongoing stories yet we were bounced on the Tippet saga. How dumb were we then not to challenge.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To the <a href="https://twitter.com/AFL?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@AFL</a> world, there are people that will always (especially during this time) do anything and say anything to try and stay relevant. <br>Keep enjoying life, listen to the people who care for you, and stop giving these people a voice 👍🏼</p>&mdash; Rory Sloane (@rorysloane9) <a href="">April 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If none of the players or staff have tested positive, have been self isolating (except for the essentials and exercise) then how is a cluster going to begin?

Because people can be positive without any symptoms and therefore haven't been tested?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because people can be positive without any symptoms and therefore haven't been tested?
Given this will be 2 months at a minimum from now anyway and the players are far stricter with self isolation, what makes you think any of them will get it? Community transmission is still less than 10% in this country and even lower in our state, if a player gets it they would have to be damn unlucky (especially given they will be stricter with all the measures in place than most given footy is their livelihood).

slap-hey-kane-gif.854095

Didn't he use us and the threat of the go-home factor to get more money out of Richmond?

He ended up going to Melbourne a few years later where he played out a pretty unremarkable career.

EDIT: just read the article. Yep, just another money grabbing AFL footballer. Meh.
But it highlights what the AFC is always up against trying to acquire/keep good players. Crows can never offer competitive incentives but but but crows have a s**t culture and players don’t want to play for us.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To the <a href="https://twitter.com/AFL?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@AFL</a> world, there are people that will always (especially during this time) do anything and say anything to try and stay relevant. <br>Keep enjoying life, listen to the people who care for you, and stop giving these people a voice 👍🏼</p>&mdash; Rory Sloane (@rorysloane9) <a href="">April 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yikes, Rory very rarely has a go at anyone. The hatred of Kornes must be strong

See Dangerfield has come out against players being isolated to play the season at hubs. Must have been read the riot act when his missus found out

Genuine professional athletes that travel the world year round, often for less money while living out of hotels must laugh at how soft these guys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back