2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now Voss says that SPP will play forward and run through the midfield to “really scare some people”

Is this the same as terrorizing Lachie Neale, which never happened?

There’s not another club or coach that talks about their players scaring other players.

What do they drink over there??
He can't kick straight though can he?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

10.18 last year - I was wondering where Campo ended up.

So SPP is going to be the Brad Ebert from last year. They finally realised they have too many inside mids and no small forwards after recruiting Rocky and letting Wingard go.

I'd suggest the headline for the 2020 trade period will be "PP off to Essendon to get more midfield time"

No he can’t, but Vossy thinks he’s still worth a lookup forward 🙄

it’s like the article where St Kilda are going to solve their forward troubles by putting Paddy Ryder up there. Despite the fact he’s not a forward and never has been

No he can’t, but Vossy thinks he’s still worth a lookup forward 🙄

it’s like the article where St Kilda are going to solve their forward troubles by putting Paddy Ryder up there. Despite the fact he’s not a forward and never has been

It's time for the Saints to fold. They tried, give the license to Tassie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are going to use Sam Powell-Pepper as a forward this year 😂 😂 😂

I guess that will be as successful as those seasons Boak, Ebert and Rockliff played as forwards
Surplus to needs - trade

Now, where can we get a small forward?

I can see another missing piece trade coming up:

SPP -> Fantasia

If only they held onto their best small forwards in Gray and Wingard the last couple of years

So now Voss says that SPP will play forward and run through the midfield to “really scare some people”

😑😄

Is this the same as terrorizing Lachie Neale, which never happened?

There’s not another club or coach that talks about their players scaring other players.

What do they drink over there??
SPP is a terrible kick, I wouldn't wan't him in a forward line. Well i wouldn't want him anywhere near our team!

Didn't they try out SPP in the forward line already? He's basically useless in there unless he's close enough to goal that even he can't shank it enough to miss.
Pretty sure he started half forward in his rookie year and jagged a couple of long ones, everyone can get lucky sometimes, but the Pear seem convinced on this that he his a goal kicking mid / forward.

SPP is a terrible kick, I wouldn't wan't him in a forward line. Well i wouldn't want him anywhere near our team!
Nah, he just needs opportunity and stability. A decent 22 games in fwd 50. If it's not working, just stick at it. If nothing is working for them by 2026, maybe accept defeat and move him to the other fwd pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back