Review 2020 Peter Crimmins medal. J Gunston 2020 PCM Winner!

Who will be the Hawks 2020 Peter Crimmins medalist?

• Sam Frost

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Jack Gunston

Votes: 83 84.7%
  • Ben McEvoy

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • James Worpel

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Tom Mitchell

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Liam Shiels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Sicily

• Blake Hardwick

• Shaun Burgoyne

• Jack Scrimshaw

• Isaac Smith

• Chad Wingard

• Will Day

• Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's on tonight? If yes is it being streamed live?

My predicted top 5
Gunston
Sicily
McEvoy
Frost
Mitchell

What's the voting rules for 2020 PCM?

Is it still 4 people allocating 5 votes (5,4,3,2,1) for every game?
Or something more exotic?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tell ya what, after such a long, sh*t season, it’s important to remember how lucky we are to have such strong leadership.
Whatever your opinion on Jeff, he loves this club and his emphatic backing of Clarko is music to our ears. And hearing Clarko speak then is a great reminder that no matter the hardships we experienced this year, we have the best in the business to lead us out of it.

I tell ya what, after such a long, sh*t season, it’s important to remember how lucky we are to have such strong leadership.
Whatever your opinion on Jeff, he loves this club and his emphatic backing of Clarko is music to our ears. And hearing Clarko speak then is a great reminder that no matter the hardships we experienced this year, we have the best in the business to lead us out of it.
It's just good to hear them being honest about it. We were bad, and this wasn't a good season for us, but we're looking to how we can improve. It would be a worry if the messaging was suggesting it was just an aberration and that we'd simply bounce back next year.

Back