2020 Rookies (Less 270k)

Remove this Banner Ad

So how does Titchell get a discount then? Surely he should be 900+ seeing he played in 2018
highest ave of last two years -30% for no games played last year.

I think its -3% for every game less than 10 played. He played 0 and hence -3% x10 = -30%

I'm fine with them pricing established players a bit more after injury. Titch coming in at 450k or something would be a bit ludicrous

That's the thing though, Mitchell is fairly priced. He's actually in relative terms cheaper in AF than either other format.

What I don't get is Stephen Hill at $420,000 and Devon Smith at $720,000, the same price as Dustin Martin.

That's the thing though, Mitchell is fairly priced. He's actually in relative terms cheaper in AF than either other format.

What I don't get is Stephen Hill at $420,000 and Devon Smith at $720,000, the same price as Dustin Martin.
Hey, at least we got rid of R4 bench slot for the ultra handy utility.
Baby steps for fantasy.

Hey, at least we got rid of R4 bench slot for the ultra handy utility.
Baby steps for fantasy.

Agreed. Who knows, maybe we'll have our 2019 history back next year, when it is irrelevant.

Sturt probably the only Docker to play round 1

Young has gone missing through a mystery injury and Serong only played half of Marsh 1 and is scheduled for half of Marsh 2

So how does Titchell get a discount then? Surely he should be 900+ seeing he played in 2018
Yeah, sorry. Should have been clearer. If they play less than ten games the price is based on their highest average of the last years minus 3% for every games missed less than 10.

ie. only played 5 games: highest average of the last two years multiplied by 0.85.

There has also been an anomaly for many years now that seems to have eluded every person on the planet bar me, where those that have played one game are being multiplied every year by 0.75 instead of 0.73 - weird! Just random.

Edit: not sure why so loosely spaced. It's not how it looked when I copied it. Edit (2): Fixed, I think

My opinion on Marsh rookies:

Demonstrated scoring ability:

Greaves
Sweet
Bonar (333K)
Xerri
C.Taylor
Sparrow
Poholke
Budarick
Anderson
Rowell
Sharp
Kennerley
Georgiades
Starcevich
Crocker
B Williams
Brander
Mosquito
T Watson
Serong
H Dixon
Schultz (320K)
Pittonet (305K)
Ash
Z Langdon
T Green
Naismith
Gould
McInerney
Pickett
Dow
Aarts
Keane
T Brown
D Cameron
N Murphy
Madgen
Rantall
McAsey
Crocker
Jackson
Bedford

Good job security:

M King
Bonar (333K)
Anderson
Rowell
Rankine (if avail)
Schultz (320K)
Z Langdon
Naismith
Pickett
McAsey

Reasonable job security:

Xerri
C Taylor
C Jones (318K)
Georgiades
Budarick
Sharp
Crocker
Serong
H Young (if avail)
Gould
McInerney
Madgen
Jackson

Yeah, sorry. Should have been clearer. If they play less than ten games the price is based on their highest average of the last years minus 3% for every games missed less than 10.

ie. only played 5 games: highest average of the last two years multiplied by 0.85.

There has also been an anomaly for many years now that seems to have eluded every person on the planet bar me, where those that have played one game are being multiplied every year by 0.75 instead of 0.73 - weird! Just random.

Edit: not sure why so loosely spaced. It's not how it looked when I copied it.

My opinion on Marsh rookies:

Demonstrated scoring ability:

Greaves

Sweet

Bonar (333K)

Xerri

C.Taylor

Sparrow

Poholke

Budarick

Anderson

Rowell

Sharp

Kennerley

Georgiades

Starcevich

Crocker

B Williams

Brander

Mosquito

T Watson

Serong

H Dixon

Schultz (320K)

Pittonet (305K)

Ash

Z Langdon

T Green

Naismith

Gould

McInerney

Pickett

Dow

Aarts

Keane

T Brown

D Cameron

N Murphy

Madgen

Rantall

McAsey

Crocker

Jackson

Bedford

Good job security:

M King

Bonar (333K)

Anderson

Rowell

Rankine (if avail)

Schultz (320K)

Z Langdon

Naismith

Pickett

McAsey

Reasonable job security:

Xerri

C Taylor

C Jones (318K)

Georgiades

Budarick

Sharp

Crocker

Serong

H Young (if avail)

Gould

McInerney

Madgen

Jackson
You reckon Xerri plays?

North posters think they'll be too tall if he plays with Goldy and Brown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really don't know. He showed plenty. They have guys that have promised for years and have done little. Would love to see him get a chance; at least we know he is ahead of Tom Campbell.

Campbell’s only issue is he cannot run. He had everything else.

But when 80 year olds with arthritis and a hip reconstruction are outpacing you on the track - there is something wrong...

Now ppl can scratch the random/over selected Jack Bytel from their sides.
Didn't feature at all.

Gone for Defenders Cummings/Magden/McAsey/Williams, Mids Rowell/Pickett/Green Robertson Sharp Budarick, Xerri in the rucks, Brander/Taylor King/George in forwards

Same with Devon Smith. He's the 4th highest priced forward in AF. In SC he's $300,000 and change. Then Tom Mitchell is at his most price friendly in AF.

All over the shop.
Fantasy use the highest of the last 2 years averages SC uses just last years and if no games played then the previous years av. Players that play less than 10 games for the year get a discount of 3% for each game missed. Dev Smith played 7 games so he gets a 9% on his highest av which is 2018. Mitchell gets the full 30% discount

Remove this Banner Ad

Back