Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 7 Trades - the every rookie out edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not mind this at all. Or am i better off trading a Wilmot down to a rookie and then going LDU for Taranto?

View attachment 1672320
Pickett has an easy run coming so LDU>TT is good
Pickett >Fiorini smells like a trap. Get a look at Screwy Dewys strategy 1st

I assume both your outs are on field so Pickett to rookie is a risk
Choose another luxury trade that won’t affect points
PS that means Wilmot to ?

Last edited:
Left track early. Nicks said they’ll take no risks but will decide after captains run. Didn’t sound promising tbh.

Oh yeah I saw that yesterday, WW was talking as if he'd actually been ruled out.

Xerri
Jelly
Doc
Day
Sheed
Chesser
Long
Touk
8 in six rounds
Didn’t realise how blessed I have been
No Nank, Gawn, DC, Green, Merrett, LDU, Steele, Libber, Sniff, Lipinski, Stewart
and the plethora of other players I missed out on
Best bullet dodged was Xerri up to English - not the ruck merry go round some have had

Thinking about my LDU trade and trying to find some value. Below the list of blokes I think are value in terms of what they're priced at, vs what I think they'll average from this point to the end of the season.

Obvious riders on this are context is necessary - some are some are still a bit underdone (Simpkin, Hewett, Perryman, Brayshaw), some in doubt this week (Laird), some rest risk (Danger), others don't yet have the role back my forecasts factor in them getting (Smith, Mills), then obviously there's risk down with Fiorini and pricing mechanisms mean these blokes will often come cheaper in a week or three.

Premiums: Stewart (+8), Ziebell (+8), Mills, Newcombe, Simpkin (+7), Green (+6), Bailey Smith (+5), Brayshaw, Laird (+4)

Sub premiums: Perryman (+16), Butters (+13), Day (+11), McCluggage (+10), Heeney (+9), Hewett, Houston (+8), Dangerfield (+7), Rachele, Whitfield (+6)

Mid pricers: Fiorini (+23), JJ (+19), Coleman (+17)

Got Touk and LDU, so unfortunately can't ship off some of my spuds yet.

Touk and LDU > Day and Bontempelli (with $455k in the bank after these trades)

Will have to hold Duncan for another week despite him likely to bleed cash. Can shift Day into defence next week if Duncan keeps underperforming. Holding Mackenzie/Wilmot/Ginbey/Chandler and others another week.

Talk about Bray possibly being a late out too...gee imagine if you're the team with Laird, Touk, LDU and Bray?

That's not an uncommon structure either...just keeps getting better this season, lol
Actually quite jealous of the blokes that had the luxury of punting Wilmot this week. Not only does it look like I’ll have to keep him for one more, but he could potentially be on field if Laird is out

Talk about Bray possibly being a late out too...gee imagine if you're the team with Laird, Touk, LDU and Bray?

That's not an uncommon structure either...just keeps getting better this season, lol

Meanwhile the mf'ers that started with Oliver over Laid/Bray:

high roller laughing GIF

Mackenzie -> Cincotta locked in as the first move for the week. Absolutely stumped as to what the second move should be though, not really liking any upgrade targets bar Stewart but can't get a rookie up to him. Right now I'm looking at one of the following options, but none really excite me.

Roberts -> Angwin (fixes up a red dot)
Wilmot -> S.Mitchell (gets the cash gen this week, but still don't rate his JS with Scrimshaw sitting there as an EMG)
McGrath -> Stewart (gets rid of a failed mid-pricer)
Ginbey -> Rachele (rookie off the field for a potential Top 10 forward on form)

Don't normally like the double downgrade but might be the play this week.

Well LDU now out makes the 2nd trade easier. But question is who to target in the premium mids.

Jelly, Walsh, Bont, Petracca, Anderson, Cogs and Green all options. Think Jelly or Walsh are my preferred targets. Jelly especially after trading him out after his concussion, was keen on him being a 110 guy this year preseason. Walsh looks amazing and we need him to keep firing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like many others forced into an LDU trade
12k short of just going to Clarrie and ending the pain of starting with Laird over him

Who's the best option below Oliver?

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 12.27.51 pm.png

Team from last week, managed to jump up in my overall ranking heaps.

This week I'm thinking;
McGrath -> Day (had him and traded him for 2 weeks, want him back now)
MacKenzie -> Cincotta

Then move Ginbey into MacKenzie's midfield spot.

Is there any other areas I should prioritise? (I want to hold Laird for a week)

View attachment 1672441

Team from last week, managed to jump up in my overall ranking heaps.

This week I'm thinking;
McGrath -> Day (had him and traded him for 2 weeks, want him back now)
MacKenzie -> Cincotta

Then move Ginbey into MacKenzie's midfield spot.

Is there any other areas I should prioritise? (I want to hold Laird for a week)
Trade Wilmot instead of Mackenzie? (pending if you need the $)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back