Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 7 Trades - the every rookie out edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a brave coach to so blatantly mock the Fantasy Gods like that....

Rest In Peace Fun GIF by Barstool Sports

Nash was the perfect matchup for Dawson too and they let him run free all game. After coming off back to back career best performances.

Hawks are not trying to win football games.
I don't know if we let him run free. Probably his most ineffective game all year. 1 clearance and only 3 inside 50s. Nash was definitely on him at some stoppages throughout the game.

:tearsofjoy: Been posted twice in here already. And you were worried. ;)
I need every morsel of good news I can get ......if it's good enough for the television stations to spam twitter with their news stories, from every state, one after the other ....I'm happy to do it here

Remember though, it's only Friday ......and GEEL haven't announced their late out yet

Last edited:
I was set on Mackenzie > Sheldrick and Grundy > to English.
But now the LDU news has stuffed things up a bit. I could do as planned and have LDU on the bench for a week.

Or I could go Mackenzie > Sheldrick and LDU > Walsh which will also bank me a bit of cash?
Would hold Mackenzie and punt Grundy and LDU. More cash and Mackenzie not going down in price this week.

Do we need to start thinking about byes? Still unsure on who to trade in for Touk.

Any mid/def/fwd under 888k. Narrowed down to Cogs, Anderson, Sicily or Sinclair.

Cogs is safest for 100+ but I'm loaded up on his bye with Kelly, Green, Bont, Taranto, Rozee, Ziebell etc. Do I pick him anyways?

Anderson best bye, upside, but don't trust him. Risky given he's in a mid spot.

Sicily and Sinclair reasonable byes. Both seem fairly trustworthy for a 95 avg but not sure about the upside in scoring
tom stewart - rnd 13 bye. price bottomed. decent run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only got 2 on the bench as well (3 with Davey) but my team on field is slightly better than that luckily

For those feeling unhappy with where their side is at, this might make you feel a little better.

Poor Warnie has 2 green dots on the bench this week, and a pretty average side overall.

His team is s**t and it’s flogging mine 😂

Mackenzie -> Cincotta locked in as the first move for the week. Absolutely stumped as to what the second move should be though, not really liking any upgrade targets bar Stewart but can't get a rookie up to him. Right now I'm looking at one of the following options, but none really excite me.

Roberts -> Angwin (fixes up a red dot)
Wilmot -> S.Mitchell (gets the cash gen this week, but still don't rate his JS with Scrimshaw sitting there as an EMG)
McGrath -> Stewart (gets rid of a failed mid-pricer)
Ginbey -> Rachele (rookie off the field for a potential Top 10 forward on form)

Don't normally like the double downgrade but might be the play this week.

McGrath - Stewart the winner by a mile 👍

Still stuck, have just enough for Rachele or can do Fiorini and bank some cash for a proper upgrade next week. What do we think?

McGrath - Stewart the winner by a mile 👍
I ended up reversing my MacKenzie>Sheldrick
On the confidence that Mac is playing McGoos
Changed that to Wilmot who will leak cash soon or be dropped
Then decided McGrath cash leak was as probable so it’s MacGrath> Stewart
Up/Downgrade MacKenzie/Wilmot next week
Famous last words before the carnage that is Fantasy footy

Wonder if it'll be Davey Jnr or Snelling as the sub? Surely Snelling given Davey Jnr. is being replaced by AMT?

Means I can loop JVR and Pedlar, with JVR's favourable match up this weekend.

Settled on Alwyn -> Mitchell (can't see Alwyn being back for a long time. Not up to it yet) and LDU -> Anderson. No clear options for the trade in, but wanted to avoid blokes who will either continue a downward trend and not be value or could be great value but next week or the week after, and also already stacked for 4th bye round premos, so wanted to avoid them. Didn't leave much, so Anderson it is. Hoping the first three weeks and pre-season were just an aberration and he was underdone, and the back half of last year/last 3 weeks are much more representative.

Means Wilmot and Cowan survive another week, but I value Wilmot's emergency cover more than I fear a little bit of cash leakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back