Memberships 2020 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 48,775)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying to get a guy at work to sign up.
Saints fan, watches when he can etc etc but isn't hardcore
Office worker and tells me he's not on the big bucks like us blokes on the shop floor
Lol yeah righto.
Tight bastard

Even tried to get him to drop 60 on the girls membership
Nope,

So today I told him "I'm getting Ratts number and I'm gonna give him your mobile number"

So ...Ratts, pm me
🤣

Just paid up my 2020 and got this rather odd message from ticket master

Assume "Committed Bulldog" is a Western Bulldogs offer

First they take bruce, now they are taking members? :think:

View attachment 768563

I got the same - not sure if it's a Ticketmaster error or the clubs?

George Any idea on our member numbers after the Easy pay rollover and the latest 2 for 1 membership drive?

I got the same - not sure if it's a Ticketmaster error or the clubs?

George Any idea on our member numbers after the Easy pay rollover and the latest 2 for 1 membership drive?
Around 20,000 but I need to get back to you guys on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of other clubs out there to support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather St C than some of the dickheads who pot him. At least he's passionate.

I'd rather St C than some of the dickheads who pot him. At least he's passionate.
How is he passionate? Giving away his membership and then whinging and telling us all they made a mistake. If that’s passion I’d rather have no emotion at all. Passionate people on a footy site are surely members.

How is he passionate? Giving away his membership and then whinging and telling us all they made a mistake. If that’s passion I’d rather have no emotion at all. Passionate people on a footy site are surely members.

so they debit my account without authorisation and i'm the one in the wrong here. right ok.

so they debit my account without authorisation and i'm the one in the wrong here. right ok.
Who said you were in the wrong. I just said it’s not passionate whinging about the club making a mistake and telling everyone on here. That’s just whinging. People actually do make mistakes. Doesn’t mean we have to laugh at the club and threaten them with fraud.

Why, he's interstate anyway, it's a donation. I don't think anyone has to be a member to be a fan. Maybe we should all pay to be on her to prove how pro-Saints we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back