Not open for further replies.

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
We should do a bundle deal and pay 30-50% of Polec's contract.
I think we could pay Polec’s 2021 $$ 100% and then they can cop the rest of it for the remainder of the deal, it was heavily front loaded anyway.
Brown and Polec and Pick 57 to Dees
Pick 23 and 2021 1st to Roos

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
If the AFL grant Pick 2 for Brad Crouch then the system is well and truly f’ed.

The messaging this sends is that they are happy for clubs to rort this system.

If the aints pay him enough for pick 2 - I’ll be heading down to Moorabbin with some white stuff for crouch , on a daily basis 😏

G0ther00s

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Latest mail -
- A club has offered us a pick in the teens for Tarrant. North is considering it, as I said a few weeks ago Tarrant is happy either way and wants to do what’s best for the club

- North aren’t ruling anything out when it comes to our draft picks. 9 is possibly getting swapped out for 2 later first rounders and/or potentially we will look to use two second rounders to nab another pick in the first.

Latest mail -
- A club has offered us a pick in the teens for Tarrant. North is considering it, as I said a few weeks ago Tarrant is happy either way and wants to do what’s best for the club

- North aren’t ruling anything out when it comes to our draft picks. 9 is possibly getting swapped out for 2 later first rounders and/or potentially we will look to use two second rounders to nab another pick in the first.

Dogs? Pick 12 for Taz?

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Latest mail -

Can you split this over 2 posts so I can give it a 🙁 and a 👍

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Latest mail -

It’s going to get real ugly next year if taz is gone

GR - What happens if hypothetically the initial offer only gets them Band 2, so St Kilda then Ups the offer another 100k to obviously get Adelaide to not match?

Is that allowed, or is the first offer the final offer?

They only get one chance to bid and will not know what the AFL determine until after the bid is placed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s going to get real ugly next year if taz is gone

McKay already takes the full forwards and does a great job, we are bringing Corr in, also have Walker who is competitive. I wouldn't mind us getting in DGB at pick 2 and getting the extra first round pick.

G0ther00s

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Deleted post
Yeah it’s not made up mate
1. Told people that we were posting a profit before it was public
2. Told people that Paul Roos wasn’t being hired in a coaching capacity but in other roles before it was public
3. Told people about the real issue with Jared Polec before it was public
amongst other things.
Think whatever you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

If he is comfortable, the money must be competitive, if it is, we should try and do a three way deal between Melbourne and GWS for Pruess, McDonald and whatever other garbage Melbourne want to dump on GWS and we can just get a first round pick out of the zillion the AFL will give GWS in compensation for losing half their list.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
McKay already takes the full forwards and does a great job, we are bringing Corr in, also have Walker who is competitive. I wouldn't mind us getting in DGB at pick 2 and getting the extra first round pick.

Yeah when you look at the cold hard facts - trading taz (who has 2-3 yrs left) for a first rounder and getting an elite kpd who will play for 12+ years is good business.
But some guys are bigger parts of the club and trading them can take a long time to recover from.

They said win win so that's close.. still would have preferred Clark but constable should be good support depth for cunners in there... let's hope he does develop with game time

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My issue with Constable... where does he play? We don't even have a spot for Dom Tyson other than a potential pine spot, not sure we should be trading for a pine player.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I said “they wouldn’t have told him IF”
It’s fine man, I’m happy not to share information anymore. I’m not an attention seeker, if I was I would have made a lot more posts than 2k in 12 years 😂

Don’t listen to him.

Thanks for the rumors. 👍

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
It’s fine man, I’m happy not to share information anymore. I’m not an attention seeker, if I was I would have made a lot more posts than 2k in 12 years 😂

Don’t worry bout snake - he’s an angry man and a protector of all our players
Keep the good or bad info coming

It is easier to just ignore him rather than debate it or leave. Rumours are rumours, some are accurate, some are not. Given all the s**t that has gone down this year, almost anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back