Fantasy 2021 — ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not winning anything this year.
I needed to get some RBS and WRs as well.

I also wanted to screw with NDG and his Pitts love.

I also wanted to screw with NDG and his Pitts love.
I chuckled with maniacal glee at this. This is what he’s done to us..resorting to these cheap victories. It’s all we’ve got.

That worked a treat! As if I’d take a player from the falcons, who will likely be reclassified as a WR in a year or 2 anyway.
That’s why I wanted Gesicki, leaves me with Lance, Fields or Wilson who are all better prospects than Hurts followed by any 2 of Chase, Waddle, Moore, Harris, Etienne, Jones & Mills.
If I could somehow work a trade for Burrow though……..

That worked a treat! As if I’d take a player from the falcons, who will likely be reclassified as a WR in a year or 2 anyway.
That’s why I wanted Gesicki, leaves me with Lance, Fields or Wilson who are all better prospects than Hurts followed by any 2 of Chase, Waddle, Moore, Harris, Etienne, Jones & Mills.
Sunits me perfectly if he’s reclassified as a WR.
Not sure this QB class is as good as what is being let on.
The RBS are pretty dead after Harris.

1623471420768.gif

Unless balmain is convinced Cass is going to have a top 3 pick next year, I think Cass comes out on top with that trade
Balmain better hope I start tanking now then because if last year was anything to go by, half the league was going it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back