2021/22 AFC Board Draft Game - Want to Play?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested. Is it using the AFL Fantasy site?
Lets goooo Thetrader15

It's not, it uses a custom set of rules.

You can see the previous game being run here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2021-crows-afl-draft-game-the-game.1252974/

Basically we run through the draft to create squads of usually 30 players from the AFL. Then we all vote on whose team is the best, they become Winner by Voting.

At the end of the season we use a custom points system to find the overall Winner by Points, which is calculated by including games played, AA nominations, Brownlow, Coleman, B&F rankings and so on.

So it's a little different from fantasy drafts

Players update:

1. Scorpus
2. 1990crow
3. Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
4. TubbsFarquhar
5. Crow_68
6. Danger in Texas
7. Mego Red
8. Pilchard_Adams
9. I Lost My Keays
10. adelaidecrows
11. Golumless
12. Jcpdragonx
13. Danger Zone
14. Geoffa32
15. hendo8888
16. AdelaideFan14
17. Donkey Magoo
18. FAITH

Last edited:

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
The only problem with 18 player leagues is that a LONG time can pass between picks. But I guess that's not a huge issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 23, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Very nice, we've got enough participants for a game!

Probably a maximum of 4 spots left for anyone else that wants to join eg Coopers or Donkey Magoo from the previous game

Shadey hasn't been seen for months
I'm not against it, just time poor, so there will be larger lags than last time, and I'll constantly miss all my picks. If you struggle for numbers I can do it, otherwise, I won't ruin the game for everyone.

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah there's a few options with 18 players, there's also shortening the time between picks or increasing the time where the timer applies
Im all for lengthening the time allowance for the pick. Work commitments etc. People shouldn't have to stress about watching their phone every 5 minutes at a Christmas party or at work.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Alright so when do people want to start, and how many picks do you want to make?

Rules will be the same as last year. Players chosen for the sub role each week will have that counted as a game played, just to clarify
I say weekend to create our rankings and start early next week?

Oh and 30 picks. Which with 18 people would be needed I think. This is based on absolutely nothing as I haven't played in years.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back