Training 2021/22 Preseason Thread Lessssf*ngo

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I’m wrong but did I see someone there who looked like will walker?

I know I’m wrong but did I see someone there who looked like will walker?
Actually you're probably right. He was in some earlier training footage/pictures too. It's off season and not official training, so looks like he's training with his mates. Have to assume he's not letting his career go out with a whimper and hopes to either get a lifeline with another club or at least a VFL list spot somewhere.

Souv looks like the guy who either took something that he shouldn't have but is too cool to tell anyone or is fighting the urge to hurl but in 10 mins will definitely succumb to hurl. The cogs are ticking. There is a lot on his mind. Peace, brother. Let it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Souv looks like the guy who either took something that he shouldn't have but is too cool to tell anyone or is fighting the urge to hurl but in 10 mins will definitely succumb to hurl. The cogs are ticking. There is a lot on his mind. Peace, brother. Let it out.

Bonar looks like he’s just hurled on Souv’s shoes.

Souv definitely one of those types you want to avoid discussing music or art with. Got that condescending vibe where he'd think all of his choices are the bees and yours are sh*t.
Yep. He also looks like Maynard J Keenan. (Probably the same thing.)

We are in a great spot atm everyone fit and ready to go

Perez etc all back training

new high performance team will start with a healthy list

Not sure Stevo will be in peak condition for some time. Lost a lot of weight and muscle

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back