Shermanator

2+6+9+12+21+24+26+29+31+40 = The future
Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Bergman does a really good impression of a stick insect.

1642733662903.jpeg

Swallow_Wood

Club Legend
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For those other peeps there today, who was running around in Ben McKay's 23 jersey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swallow_Wood

Club Legend
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Also, there were some big hits out there. Plenty of tackling. But also aerial contests. Most involved Comben flying for pack marks and taking the pack with him.

Can’t see how he’s not playing round 1 if fit.
Took a beauty over the back of the skipper at one stage. He's looking asuper prospect.

AnEmptyChair

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Re Stevo being sublime and probably bog, I think some people still forget how young he is.

He's the same age as LDU and most North fans and even the broader footy community are still preaching patience with him. But with Stevo, for some reason the belief seems to be that he's peaked and doesn't have any improvement in him.

The bloke is arguably the most talented footballer on our list. Yes, he's played some special footy and also had as many off-field incidents as most players will have in their career, but he needs time too.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Potential round 1 team with players from 2019, 2020 and 2021 drafts in bold.

B: Turner McKay Ziebell
HB: Hall Corr Perez
C: McDonald Greenwood Stephenson
HF: Thomas Comben Mahony
F: Zurhaar Larkey CCJ
Foll: Goldstein Simpkin LDU
Int: Powell, Phillips, JHF, Goater

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Re Stevo being sublime and probably bog, I think some people still forget how young he is.

He's the same age as LDU and most North fans and even the broader footy community are still preaching patience with him. But with Stevo, for some reason the belief seems to be that he's peaked and doesn't have any improvement in him.

The bloke is arguably the most talented footballer on our list. Yes, he's played some special footy and also had as many off-field incidents as most players will have in their career, but he needs time too.
its because he was so dominant for his age group so early.
We're just not used to that kind of performance so believe that's all he's got.
Every time he kicks a goal I thank the pies for letting him go.

Makeshift Park

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can someone give me a sense of how fast Goater, Hore, Archer, and Bergman are when compared against our defensive fixture of 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad