AFL 2021 AFL Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Who does O'Conner run with? Not sure why more teams don't tag Macrae, yet a lot of his ball is taken on the outside so it might make more sense for them to tag Libba or Bont. Nullifying Libba's impact we've seen is gamechanging.

Jeremy Cameron and Tom Hawkins to combine for 1+ goals in every quarter
$5 sb BYOB like this a lot

$15 for Cameron alone.

Josh Bruce, Aaron Naughton and Tim English to combine for 1+ goals in every quarter
$3.60 sb BYOB
Amazingly all 3 of these blokes have kicked a goal in every game this year except English when he was KO'd (3/4 through the last quarter)

Jeremy Cameron, Tom Hawkins and Gary Rohan to combine for 1+ goals in every quarter
$2.75 sb BYOB
Pretty much the only 3 blokes their midfield kick to

I'm pretty sure someone called into SEN last night and said Cameron has never kicked a goal against WB so I just looked it up he was so wrong.
Cameron VS Bulldogs: 11 games
5, 3.1, 3.2, 3, 5.2, 0.1, 4.1, 6.3, 2.3, 1.
On goals per game they’re his second or third best side from memory 😂

2.5u - Total Goals Under 21.5 - $1.81 - SB
Two of the best defensive teams in the game, both have an approach to the game which negates opposition teams from scoring freely. Both teams should set up well defensively and set shot numbers should be down in what looks to be a dewy and potentially wet game.

McDonald in for North, Zorko out for Brisbane.

Tarrant will be better for the run last week.

Tarrant and McDonald into the back six makes a big difference to the team.

North are still crap, don't get me wrong.

But the back six has gone from garbage to merely ordinary in the space of two weeks.

Meanwhile Brisbane down in Tassie, missing Zorko...

Against a North side which went down to the wire with GWS.

The odds for North are tempting, that's all I'm saying.

But the back six has gone from garbage to merely ordinary in the space of two weeks.

They lost their last game, have their brownlow medallist back and fresh after a break, and are in a big fight to make top 4.

Brions by eleventy million.

Brisbane win / North +45.5 - $1.92

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who does O'Conner run with? Not sure why more teams don't tag Macrae, yet a lot of his ball is taken on the outside so it might make more sense for them to tag Libba or Bont. Nullifying Libba's impact we've seen is gamechanging.
Libba or Bont.
Libba or bont imo. Tagging Macrae you’re accepting that Bont and Libba will have big nights. Think you’d rather stop Libba or Bont

Not including this in the results that I post when I post my tracking, but having a go at this:

Take the bet on bet365 first so you can cash out at 100% of your stake incase odds/lines change at the other bookies.

5u - Macrae Over 31.5 disposals - $1.87 - 365
5u - Macrae under 33.5 disposals - $1.80 - Ladbrokes/PointsBet

Has happened in 33% of his games this year, which would equate to odds of $3 based on those stats alone. With this bet though you are essentially risking approximately 1 unit at $8.35 odds or 12% implied probability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back