List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm warming to the idea of offering 4 and next year's first for JHF. Big big cost, but could set us up nicely after getting Dawson, and our youth coming through.
That's just plain crazy talk, 2 high end 1st rounders for an unproven AFL player. Actually it's just plain bloody ridiculous in a team going through a rebuild.
At the very least next year's 1st could bring in a very high end PROVEN AFL talent.

I’d be just as happy with Callaghan than I would with JHF. So if we can get Callaghan with pick 4 I’d be stoked
GWS and Gold Coast don't need more midfielders.

If the Bulldogs were smart they'd let Darcy go to GWS and then trade for him when out of contract, won't cost nearly as much

The top 10 players in the draft are largely agreed upon, but ranking the next 30 picks is considered “messy” due to varying levels of exposure.
Recruiters have been forced to interview Victorian draft prospects over Zoom but are hopeful of conducting more face-to-face meetings with players and parents before the draft as restrictions ease.
Interesting still only maximum 7 of the top 20 being from interstate considering how little footy has been played in Vic.
Will be interesting to watch them transition in to AFL with such limit preparation.
1st group Horne, Daicos, Darcy, Callaghan
2nd group Hobbs, Andrew, Ward, Gibcus,
3rd group Rachele, Erasmus, Goater, Sinn, Sonsie, Draper, Amiss, (2 of these would be nice) edit not Amiss
4th group NWM, Roberts, Chesser, Johnson, Wilmot, Butler,

That's just plain crazy talk, 2 high end 1st rounders for an unproven AFL player. Actually it's just plain bloody ridiculous in a team going through a rebuild.
At the very least next year's 1st could bring in a very high end PROVEN AFL talent.

Sounds like the idea triggered you hard lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank christ you blokes aren't anywhere near out list manager.

Have heard through a guy who is well connected corporately in Adelaide that we are offering the world to North to get Horne.
Would not surprise at all if we did make that offer - doubt North would accept anyway

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Have heard through a guy who is well connected corporately in Adelaide that we are offering the world to North to get Horne.
Would not surprise at all if we did make that offer - doubt North would accept anyway

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nah.

I don't know if we even offered anything so do tell.
I'd be chasing Rankine this year .....another year at the Gold Coast, and he may not be recoverable .....the baggage too large

It'll take 2 years to reprogram Rankine .....we don't want another Troy Menzel

I'd be chasing Rankine this year .....another year at the Gold Coast, and he may not be recoverable .....the baggage too large

It'll take 2 years to reprogram Rankine .....we don't want another Troy Menzel
I wouldn't even consider it until he's out of contract and then it would have to be on our terms with performance triggers written in.

I wouldn't even consider it until he's out of contract and then it would have to be on our terms with performance triggers written in.
Doubt that'll happen .....you have to pry him out & again Port will get involved .....it'll be an auction, hence why I'd do it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back