Game Day 2021 Finals Matchday Supernova End of days thread

Who will you be barracking for in the grand final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ken-1-jpg.69601
Hopefully this doesn't mean they'll actually go through with it (ie. #sackhinkley)

Think Kenny will be in trouble. Kochie won’t be happy, won’t accept personal, responsibility so someone needs to pay for this failure.

Reckon Kochie will be on the phone to AFL house to enquire about getting permission to chop

I agree on Koch never taking responsibility, but after how many years and contract extensions I don't think Koch will ever figure it out. The Ken-is-s**t conundrum will forever perplex big brain Koch.

Koch is the kinda guy to complain about weeds in his garden affecting his property value while his house is on fire around him.

Dogs were the best team (when at their best) I saw this season. They were Harlem globetrotters against us before they had their slump.

Melbourne pretty close to them. Going to be a fantastic GF.

Port never deserved to be there looking at how they struggled all year against the good teams.
I agree, but let's talk about that tomorrow 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll say one thing - if I’m Ports tonight, Connor Rozee’s papers are stamped and I would be looking to trade him ASAP. I’m very serious about that, they can’t build a flag tilt with boys like that unfortunately

Back