2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

And they nearly broke down, bloody hell

Cracks are starting to appear at Mercedes and you love to see it.

Lewis made the mistake at Imola and was lucky Bottas and Russell caused the red flag that got him the lap back for free.
He was nowhere pace-wise in Monaco and Mercedes botched Bottas' pit stop.
Bottas nowhere in Baku thanks to his team getting him to be the tow guy, and Lewis makes a mistake at the restart.

Meanwhile Max has been flawless and could just as easily be about 30pts up in the WDC. Glad he kept his lead after Baku.

Perez did everything right this weekend, and got rewarded.

All Red Bull want his for him to be near enough to pick up the pieces goes wrong

I did like Max’s back handed compliment after the race that Perez “did everything he’s asked to do”
Yeah he had more pace than he showed, but was told to drive within himself.

Lucky to get the win but he was on for a comfortable 2nd anyway

Would obviously be upsetting for Max how his race ended, but overall he’s got a lot of positives to take from that weekend. He knows he’s driving well and now it looks like he’s genuinely got the quickest car on the grid, and even after the bad luck he walks away with the lead in the championship.

Would obviously be upsetting for Max how his race ended, but overall he’s got a lot of positives to take from that weekend. He knows he’s driving well and now it looks like he’s genuinely got the quickest car on the grid, and even after the bad luck he walks away with the lead in the championship.
not a fan of him. but felt a tinge for him when the tyre blew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a rumour that Mazepin might have to do military service. Why they'd call upon him now is beyond me.
He has to do it before he's 27. They have two do one year between 18 and 27. So could be around for another 4 yrs really. ** I'm assuming it has to be finished before he's 27

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He has to do it before he's 27. They have two do one year between 18 and 27. So could be around for another 4 yrs really. ** I'm assuming it has to be finished before he's 27

I'd be taking up a permanent residency in Monaco before then and saying cya later chumps

There's a rumour that Mazepin might have to do military service. Why they'd call upon him now is beyond me.

If you were the govt who's flag he was flying each race would you want him there still? At least Kvyat was truly midfield

Surely they aren't going to do that to him for leaving the country, are they?..... :fearscream:
If he leaves the country for flouting the military i can see them doing something. Cant make them look bad. Plus his dads company is in Russia isn't it?

Surely they aren't going to do that to him for leaving the country, are they?..... :fearscream:
They wouldn't go all Salisbury Cathedral on him in this hypothetical situation, but I wouldn't put it past them to make life hard for whatever family he does have in Russia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back