Workshop 2021 Jumper Ideas thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lied. Last one.

fvabTtv.png

Good night.
This with black shorts would look smick

Am I the only one that likes Port in silver?
It's okay. Certainly adding the white panel this year has made it better, and I reckon if they made the cuffs and collar white it would be a winner. It's just a sorta shitty colour as a primary though, a bit wishy-washy. I'd rather we were just in white but silver is more unique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not really into these PB variations tbh. I’d prefer to preserve the original as its own special thing and use the multitude of chevron guernseys that we already have for clash duties. Spin offs of other designs that we’ve used before could work really well too with a lighter colour balance. It’s a bit boring if everyone just has a basic recolour of their home kit. For some clubs it works a treat but for others it just looks a bit odd.

From those choices I'd have these 3. Home, away, clash.
View attachment 927672View attachment 927673View attachment 927674
I’ve always thought that middle one with black shorts would be a great home. Using the classic version occasionally where you can convince Eddie.
I was thinking if Port Adelaide are so keen on bringing back the classic prison bars, at least ‘walk the talk’ and have your playing guernseys now in the prison bar template. You may not have the colours exactly the way you want...yet I hope you get there. Even if you were allowed the classic prison bars back, you would still need a good clash guernsey.

I’ve always thought that middle one with black shorts would be a great home. Using the classic version occasionally where you can convince Eddie.
I was thinking if Port Adelaide are so keen on bringing back the classic prison bars, at least ‘walk the talk’ and have your playing guernseys now in the prison bar template. You may not have the colours exactly the way you want...yet I hope you get there. Even if you were allowed the classic prison bars back, you would still need a good clash guernsey.

The home prison bars needs to be in its proper form. Away, clash, pre-season jumpers we can go wild on designs for that.

The idea of a Gold-based Pies kit is interesting but it's hard for it to not look like Hawthorn. I think that 'Hooping Magpie' fancyscum did a while back was the best attempt at it I've seen.

Gold coast should go to this colour set.
Depending how they do it.

Considering how bright their kits are at the moment, going to dull colours like those might ruin their branding completely. You can get away with using that gold in small bursts like trimming, but a whole kit for a family-friendly franchise is ugly.

For Collingwood it would probably work as a one-off, because they don't have any other stand-out colours, but GC needs at least one vibrant colour. That gold ain't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back