NFL 2021 NFL - Week 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucs at #2 smh

Also, Ive never heard of a team dropping 7 spots because of an injury after winning

Would you put the Titans without Henry any higher?

Saints at #7 is some weird sh*t too samFFC , youre not the only one who has them that high, but surely if youre docking the Titans for the Henry injury then why not the Saints with their starting QB out for the year. Instead you move them up 9 spots. Literally makes no sense on your behalf.
Excellent point and an oversight. Winston not as important as Henry but should have docked them a few spots.

Wow what a f****** idiot! They’re so godly aren’t they?

I mean I already couldn't stand the Carr's , just when you think you cant dislike them anymore they take it to another level.

Godly, yeah, when it suits them, pray for Derek's knee. ******* w***ers.

Power Rankings ahead of Week 9.
Houston and Detroit - shame on you.
GB - top notch.

Packers are not #1, sorry...

Power rankings are based on what you know, you don't *know* that the Titans are going to fall without Henry. Should not be dropped yet.

And you're clearly trying to blow smoke with your Bills, they are #1 with ease. Just put them there and be done with it.

Power rankings are based on what you know, you don't *know* that the Titans are going to fall without Henry. Should not be dropped yet.

exactly, Sam such a poor rankings noob.:p

Packers are not #1, sorry...

And you're clearly trying to blow smoke with your Bills, they are #1 with ease. Just put them there and be done with it.

Lol I don’t think ive seen any PR with the Bills #1. Most have the NFC contenders in some order.
Packers would beat Cardinals, Bucs, Cowboys on a neutral playoff field right now. So they go to 1.

Bills were unimpressive most of the Dolphins game and even pre bye against the Titans.

Also I’m trying to be proactive not reactive - of course the Titans will go down without Henry. If it was reactive I’d just list the teams by current record. It’s to predict the coming weeks or a SB if played today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol I don’t think ive seen any PR with the Bills #1. Most have the NFC contenders in some order.

I thought youre trying to be proactive not reactive? :p Your power rankings are a walking talking contradiction :p

Packers would beat Cardinals, Bucs, Cowboys on a neutral playoff field right now. So they go to 1.

Bills were unimpressive most of the Dolphins game and even pre bye against the Titans.

Well, there's your first mistake, listening to the talking heads who get paid for this s**t and not listening to me. Of course I know better than most of those douches...

I would rate the Packers at #3 (or more equal second) Bills #1, Buccs #2, Packers #3. Good teams still have bad games, sometimes they win them, often they don't. Its only when it starts to happen more often that you'd have to worry...

dropping the cards out after one bad game is very harsh from you all. (that they could have still won if AJ doesn't go full ******)

They'd be #4 for me... I expect them to bounce back, I've got enough faith in the team to stick with them. Without Murray will be tough, but at least McCoy will be able to see over the middle without getting outside the pocket.

dropping the cards out after one bad game is very harsh from you all. (that they could have still won if AJ doesn't go full ******)
Three things are the main reason for me thinking they are the "worst" of the 5 main NFC contenders (and therefore would be #6 in any power rankings I did)
1) Cards fell to s**t after Kyler got injured last year and Kyler just got injured this year
2) JJ Watt was actually performing really well and is now out for the year, and they don't look to have anyone on the roster that can fill his spot as a pass rushing DL
3) They were getting fairly lucky before the loss to the Packers, so I'm factoring in some regression of luck to the mean (i.e. they'll probably have more bad luck than good for a while)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back