2021 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as i hate Jack Edwards was listening to the call and he was right in this one. How was this not even a penalty?

Referee behind the goal line’s view might have been obstructed by Vrana, other official may have been looking elsewhere (trailing players).

Who knows.

The NHL needs to rewrite the rules regarding headshots. Too wishy-washy at the moment.

A few Bruins fans blaming Rask for two recent losses whilst stopping 51 of 53 shots will never not be amusing.

ba03c1fcfbeb09d7f5701d8cc44bb32a.jpg
d7f7df74284e4ae912c08caf8876033f.jpg

567c28c232943aae079bb851917a73f9.jpg

That's not surprising. There were Bruin fans who blamed him, too, last year in the Stanley Cup for leaving the bubble to be with his sick kid.

Jason Robertson with 4 assists today in his 19th game.

1st US born player in NHL history to have 4 assists in a game before his 20th game.

With 6 pts in his last 2 games he jumps to 2nd in the league in PPG among rookies. Just behind Kaprizov.

Probably still the lessor known brother given who his younger brother is a prospect for...

Jason Robertson with 4 assists today in his 19th game.

1st US born player in NHL history to have 4 assists in a game before his 20th game.

Let’s spread the love around the world with this stat:

First Finnish born =
First Swedish born =
First Czech born =
First Slovakian born =
First Canadian born =
First Russian born =

Thanks in advance.

Im gonna dig on my computer tomorrow and get it now as im intrigued.

86 players have had a 4+ assist game as a rookie but looking at the dates on games most were in the 2nd half of season so fair chance its more than 20 games played.

The two below did it on debut.

Canadian = Dutch Riebel in 1953
Sweden = Roland Eriksson in 1976

Of current players who had 4+ assist games in rookie seasons, Malkin, Barzal, RNH and Backstrom to name a few. Backstrom did it in back to back nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a good weekend of hockey. Got my Oilers back to back the next couple of nights. Hoping they can get away from the pack a little and get closer to Leafs.

Have taken Oil, Wild and Avs at -1.5 spreads for tonight.
All the Sharks games being PST are at 12am or later for me, very annoying.

Should be a good weekend of hockey. Got my Oilers back to back the next couple of nights. Hoping they can get away from the pack a little and get closer to Leafs.

Have taken Oil, Wild and Avs at -1.5 spreads for tonight.
Every team has their bunny/boogeyman team. Avs are very much the Kings bunny. Talent level doesn't matter, we always perform poorly against them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back