2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

we always used to have a much bigger event in the Rio International
Bigger maybe as in player numbers but that many players as highly ranked?

That's the World's current top 3 males and 2 & 3 in the Women's along with Serena the World's most winning female in history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every player on an AFL list gets a free mobile phone plan. If Patton has taken up one of these plans and has used that phone to do what's been alleged, isn't that enough alone for an employer to let him go?
Massively doubt it, unless they are told specifically the phones are for business use only and personal use is not allowed. Which would be ridiculous. No player would be carrying 2 phones.

Hinkley locked in for another two years.

Yep until the end of 2023.

Personally I would have waited to see how 2021 went, especially if they don't have a great year because they're going into 2021 with 7 players 30 and older.

2021 will more than likely be their last roll of the dice given that their fortunes next season will ride on the shoulders of 2 guys (Gray and Boak) who are both turning 33.

If they have a bad 2021 things could very quickly turn ugly for Hinkley.

Yep until the end of 2023.

Personally I would have waited to see how 2021 went, especially if they don't have a great year because they're going into 2021 with 7 players 30 and older.

2021 will more than likely be their last roll of the dice given that their fortunes next season will ride on the shoulders of 2 guys (Gray and Boak) who are both turning 33.

If they have a bad 2021 things could very quickly turn ugly for Hinkley.
...and no Westhoff!

They’re doomed!

Oh this is such good news.

All their young talent tends to stagnate after a few years under Hinkley.

The amount of talent they've had in the past few years.. I'm glad to see those guys will have a firm Hinkley shaped ceiling over them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back