2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Boak and Dixon had an AA seasons and Gray was good 2nd half of the season* so all in their top 5-10 of important players and about to retire.
Dixon has a 4 year deal

Massively doubt it, unless they are told specifically the phones are for business use only and personal use is not allowed. Which would be ridiculous. No player would be carrying 2 phones.
Many phones are able to have 2 Sims these days.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh this is such good news.

All their young talent tends to stagnate after a few years under Hinkley.

The amount of talent they've had in the past few years.. I'm glad to see those guys will have a firm Hinkley shaped ceiling over them now.

They did finish top in the regular season last year ... and nearly knocked off Richmond in the prelim.

I'd say Hinkley is doing ok managing and developing his talented squad.

They did finish top in the regular season last year ... and nearly knocked off Richmond in the prelim.

A lot of his best talent is going to retire in a couple years.

easiest draw imaginable and failed to make a grand final with an aging playing list that is soon to fall off a cliff.

People seriously overrate ports 2020

easiest draw imaginable and failed to make a grand final with an aging playing list that is soon to fall off a cliff.

Easiest draw until this year.

I'm not convinced they will. I think they over-achieved in the covid season, but I don't see a cliff. They've got some great young talent coming through to replace ageing stars. Trade/FA in for a need or 5 and cliffs are easily avoided for a while. Whether it's a formula for a flag is doubtful, more like a successful period of 6-10 with the odd higher finish. Not exactly the same, but along the same lines as the Cats model.

The 150th year thing got them up and about too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back