2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can't post Ben Shapiro as your supportive argument on this topic. He is a moron on most topics, but on gender he is on his own planet of stupid.
I can and I have. Im not using Ben Shapiro, but rather the points that Joe Rogan has raised in outlining the fundamental issues, why transgender athletes should be able to compete in physical contests with women.

I can and I have. Im not using Ben Shapiro, but rather the points that Joe Rogan has raised in outlining the fundamental issues, why transgender athletes should be able to compete in physical contests with women.
Fine. But Shapiro is a whole other level of moron.

Google his hilarious self-own criticisms of WAP.

At least when Renee Richards competed in the 1975-1981 US Women's Tennis Open, she did it after 'her' gender re-assignment surgery.

Her (Renee) record against women as a 42-46yo was was similar to his (Richard) record against men at the 1953-60 US Men's Tennis Open as an 18-25yo. She peaked in the 3R of the US Open as a woman and the 2R as a man.

As for the AFLW aspirant in question, doesn't he/she still have his/her junk?

If women's professional sport is to be taken seriously, then it should be for biological women only. A former East German female athlete on a lifetime of state-administered steroids developed less muscle mass that a biological male with 20+ years of testosterone effect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least when Renee Richards competed in the 1975-1981 US Women's Tennis Open, she did it after 'her' gender re-assignment surgery.

Her (Renee) record against women as a 42-46yo was was similar to his (Richard) record against men at the 1953-60 US Men's Tennis Open as an 18-25yo. She peaked in the 3R of the US Open as a woman and the 2R as a man.

As for the AFLW aspirant in question, doesn't he/she still have his/her junk?

If women's professional sport is to be taken seriously, then it should be for biological women only. A former East German female athlete on a lifetime of state-administered steroids developed less muscle mass that a biological male with 20+ years of testosterone effect.
Do you mean biological or anatomical? If a trans woman has undergone anatomical change, would you allow her to participate?

I do wonder if we asked Norwood to go get Callow so we can have a closer look at him.
I heard it was Callow/his manager that put the wheels in process, thinking SANFL would be more likely to get him an AFL gig than another year in the TSL/Tassie Devils.

Last edited:
Watching that 2016 game vs Hawthorn (the game that started the whole "free kick Hawthorn" thing), the amount of soft frees against us in the game is even worse than I remember. It was like the umpires wanted to reenact the 2012 prelim...
There was a game against the Dogs at the Dome, which IMO was even worse.

Its pretty easy to find frees if an umpire really wants to screw a team over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back