2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vmq0aoO.png
FFS stop putting him down.

Ive been following in his steps to being an AFL player.

Ive just ordered Pizza from you guessed it Grotto's in Norwood, late night snack.:drunk:

was eating Mongolian Noodles, watching Jeopardy! With the wife...

ice cream is next ;)
I love the way you roll. :thumbsu:

Glory be, if I was on your couch watching AFL with you, we would be elephants at the end of the AFL season. lol

Come finals, I would be telling the Uber Delivery driver to bring to the door is not good enough, to the couch is required.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
The McGovern trade has to be the best deal we 've ever done ......so good, we should be cited for Grand Theft

that’s only true to the extent that he’s been mismanaged/regressed.

he flashed superstar potential, and Grenville Dietrich potential.

in the same way Gibbs didn’t lack ability when we paid up for him.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
that’s only true to the extent that he’s been mismanaged/regressed.

he flashed superstar potential, and Grenville Dietrich potential.

in the same way Gibbs didn’t lack ability when we paid up for him.
A Man has to be responsible for his actions

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's especially frustrating as the SANFL has introduced some rule changes that actually made the game better meanwhile the AFL continually shits it's pants every time they try.

You've perfectly identified the problem. The AFL wouldn't make a change that follows the SANFL, no matter how much it improved the game.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Frawley does a hammy in the first 20 minutes.

I hate pre season games

He is old though. But I'm with you, I'd bin them in favour of extending the season. Bigger list so players can be rested, start 2 or 3 weeks earlier and play 26 games. Odds doubling up with odds and evens with evens is 25 games. Add one mutually agreed marquee game for each club. So if we're not doubling up against Port in a year we can request that as our marquee. It's not perfect, but it would be fully transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back