2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fear is that because we support clearly the dumbest on field team in the AFL 😆 (hopefully the new blood will change that)...we will suffer terribly ... like Tex’s automatic half step reflex yesterday that gave away the fifty.
He won't be the only one, a number of "slower" types make the same movement.

I can’t believe they haven’t even tested the new rule in another comp to review before implementing it. Complete amateur hour.
You're assuming they didn't try.

Gill: "hey SANFL, can you please implement a stupid unworkable rule that everyone will hate to see if it works and people like it?"

SANFL: "... no".

This decision should mean sacking Steve Hocking as he is bringing our game into disrepute.

Problem is Gil is a dill.

We have way overpaid morons ruining our great game.
Was it Maguire or Bartlett a few years ago who was petitioning the rules of Australian Rules Football to be heritage listed or something so that they are protected and cannot be changed?

Was it Maguire or Bartlett a few years ago who was petitioning the rules of Australian Rules Football to be heritage listed or something so that they are protected and cannot be changed?
Not sure.

We should be gravely concerned we have 2 morons damaging our great game.

How can they just make major rule changes that significantly change our game with ease... with no accountability?

Gil said he would be a CEO for the supporters but he is so out of touch with the average supoorter it's not funny.

We need smart operators in AFL house who have the game at heart... not these current overpaid clowns.

Gill: "hey SANFL, can you please implement a stupid unworkable rule that everyone will hate to see if it works and people like it?"

The SANFL saying no to the AFL about rule changes wouldn't happen.

Not for rules that weren't in AFL. That was the suggestion; that the stand rule would be tried at lower levels first.

And SANFL do have different rules to AFL, so, not sure it's a valid comment.
Are you suggesting that the last touch out of bounds rule in the SANFL was not bought in at the behest of the AFL?

It is a completely valid comment.

Also, the SANFL don't tend to say no to the AFL on anything.

Not sure.

How can they just make major rule changes that significantly change our game with ease... with no accountability?

Gil said he would be a CEO for the supporters but he is so out of touch with the average supoorter it's not funny.

We need smart operators in AFL house who have the game at heart... not these current overpaid clowns.
My interest has slowly dwindled away, not sure how many straws the basket will take🐫

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure.

Gill has spent his entire life in a bubble of convenience and opulence. He has zero concept of anyone that isn't worth several million dollars. You would be hard pressed to find anyone more out of touch with your average football fan.

Are you suggesting that the last touch out of bounds rule in the SANFL was not bought in at the behest of the AFL?

It is a completely valid comment.

Also, the SANFL don't tend to say no to the AFL on anything.
I fully believe that the AFL discussed the implementation of the Last DISPOSAL Out Of Bounds Rule with the SANFL, maybe they did it together but the AFL were heavily involved.....just from listening to Victorian SEN hosts interview SANFL coaches when it was implemented and ask about it every time is proof enough. TBH, I was surprised that they were interviewing SANFL coaches with no AFL affiliation or a Victorian background regardless.

Last edited:
The NSW Waratahs coach has said "the boys need a bit of love" following successive losses totalling 102-17.

I would hate to see the comments on here if Nicks tried this tack were the Crows in a similar position. ;)

Seriously, what would you boys say? 1970?

What kind of love? I normally back the boys, except the playing injured/out of form oldies and blame our s**t selection culture.

It has both fan and expert content, note that guy has never written another article for the site.
The article would be at home as a post on the Port Power board, are you saying it's supposed to be a legit sports news site? Jesus.
Anyone can submit content, there's a 'most disrespectful goals in the AFL countdown' on the front page lol.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

After the afl brought in the pre season draft and mid season draft that has been an unmitigated disaster for the SANFL clubs..i am not quite sure it would or should just be an answer of 'no'..i could imagine far more colourful language than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back