Fantasy 2021 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Nico for Chubb - Vetoable?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is simply the most lopsided trade I’ve ever seen in all these leagues. No denying it.

You wouldn’t be so up in arms if it wasn’t.
4.people have called for a veto, one the worst trader in history, one who has benefited from the worst trader in history and 2 new guys who have not had the pleasure of witnessing said worst trader in history.
The 2 people in the trade, in particular the one deemed to be losing has made his point, he wants the trade, though nobody seems to take that in to account, plus one other league member said let it go.
You called for A11dAtP0w3R to come and back you up, he hasn't.
So we stand at 4 votes vs 3, some like drd have not said veto yet, but could, and others may, but seems that you and gg have total control over allowing trades?
Does.that all sound about right?

in a 2 qb league you could argue a first is worth more than Chubb (particularly GGs which turn into top 5s or 3s)
Alpha is basically a 3 qb league. People have made out like bandits in ggs firsts.

I agree with blacky its a ridiculous trade on the surface , but I still dont think its a veto since its two guys who have been around the block many times before, I only like vetos when I feel someone has been taken advantage of that isn't aware of it.

Anyway, seems the 2 'bosses' of the league won't let it happen. The hypocrisy is outstanding. But well played on keeping things how you want them and not letting people play the way they want to. Maybe you guys should do all the draft picks for everyone next season.

in a 2 qb league you could argue a first is worth more than Chubb (particularly GGs which turn into top 5s or 3s)
I agree firsts worth more in SF, but no chance one is worth more than Chubb on its own.

Trade calcs have him 2 firsts + and Collins basically worth dirt

Anyway, seems the 2 'bosses' of the league won't let it happen. The hypocrisy is outstanding. But well played on keeping things how you want them and not letting people play the way they want to. Maybe you guys should do all the draft picks for everyone next season.
Hahahaha fantastic melt.

I actually don’t mind. I just don’t want to waste time on a bush league when I could be playing in a paid league on sleeper and not have to worry about this.

Honestly doesn’t bother me.

I agree firsts worth more in SF, but no chance one is worth more than Chubb on its own.

Trade calcs have him 2 firsts + and Collins basically worth dirt

Im not denying Chubb's overall value, saying players like Trevor Lawrence or Zach Wilson are only worth the draft stock used to select them doesn't make sense however

Don't worry, only found this.

mr-bean-magic.gif

Im not denying Chubb's overall value, saying players like Trevor Lawrence or Zach Wilson are only worth the draft stock used to select them doesn't make sense however
Yeah true. A top pick could turn into everything, even a top 10 running back 🤔

This isn’t standard SF scoring either, bridge between other skill position scoring is smaller.

Yeah true. A top pick could turn into everything, even a top 10 running back 🤔

This isn’t standard SF scoring either, bridge between other skill position scoring is smaller.

As I was just made aware, QBs in a league like this where you can start three and play them as a flex are worth infinitely more imo.

Anyway, ill leave you to it, like I said, it was a terrible trade but I would let it slide. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I was just made aware, QBs in a league like this where you can start three and play them as a flex are with infinitely more imo.

Anyway, ill leave you to it, like I said, it was a terrible trade but I would let it slide. Just my opinion.
You’ve never played SF? You really should. It’s farrrr better than standard

You’ve never played SF? You really should. It’s farrrr better than standard

I meant Manu letting me know that you can start 3 Qbs in this league, I play a similar setup in Beta with commissioner fuey.

That was Alpha. Only SF here

my bad misread, was wondering why only the two QBs selected inside the top 5 if you could start three

Davis Millis goes in the top 6 in Beta such is the qb desperation :tearsofjoy:

I meant Manu letting me know that you can start 3 Qbs in this league, I play a similar setup in Beta with commissioner fuey.
Yeh, 3 QBs in Alpha where gg trades pick 1-3 for magic beans all the time.

my bad misread, was wondering why only the two QBs selected inside the top 5 if you could start three

Davis Millis goes in the top 6 in Beta such is the qb desperation :tearsofjoy:
Ahhh that makes sense. I saw that draft and wondered how the hell that happened

Ahhh that makes sense. I saw that draft and wondered how the hell that happened

it makes slightly more sense but still no sense at the same time. Texans spent a 3rd round pick on Mills, when they go 0-17 this year they are taking a qb at the top of next year draft unless he does something extraordinary in his rookie season

it makes slightly more sense but still no sense at the same time. Texans spent a 3rd round pick on Mills, when they go 0-17 this year they are taking a qb at the top of next year draft unless he does something extraordinary in his rookie season
The odds of that pick succeeding are the 1% Mills pans out and the 50% chance you can trade him to GG for a top 5 pick.

lol, tbf I think he was just needling bpg
I think the question is then, why are blacky and gg out to get BPG, as he posted about in this thread? Seems to be something more to this than just this trade.

Back