Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think Witherden should easily get a 90+ average (and he's priced ~85) its more whether he can get another bump up to 100 as a D4.
Phillips at $50K cheaper doesn't need to get the same average but is also coming off a lower avg last year. Can change of team and role give him a 15pt bump?

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think Witherden should easily get a 90+ average (and he's priced ~85) its more whether he can get another bump up to 100 as a D4.
Phillips at $50K cheaper doesn't need to get the same average but is also coming off a lower avg last year. Can change of team and role give him a 15pt bump?

Phillips should be fairly safe for 90 ave this year. Confirmed role and not a lot of players to compete for sc points with.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Would you contemplate Bolton if Prestia hadn't gone down and was looking fit and ready to go?
Yea I would

I honestly think the 5th/6th premo spot is up for grabs up forward this year

im confident
Danger Dunkley sidey dusty will be the top 4

Now Marshall is injured it opens up the last few spots imo

zorko Heeney butters Bolton Walters phillips de goey are all guys who could get in there. I’d say Bolton is as good a chance as any out of these guys

hawkins gray unknowns for me at this stage

Yea I would

I honestly think the 5th/6th premo spot is up for grabs up forward this year

im confident
Danger Dunkley sidey dusty will be the top 4

Now Marshall is injured it opens up the last few spots imo

zorko Heeney butters Bolton Walters phillips de goey are all guys who could get in there. I’d say Bolton is as good a chance as any out of these guys

hawkins gray unknowns for me at this stage
Hawkins is pretty interesting, Geelong a gun side, already score a lot, could be more scoring with rule changes. Now he has Cameron to share the load with, could mean less % of goals for Geelong but same amount of goals with more scoring. I think he's around the mark for top 6 fwd, but a really dumb pick to start.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Hawkins is pretty interesting, Geelong a gun side, already score a lot, could be more scoring with rule changes. Now he has Cameron to share the load with, could mean less % of goals for Geelong but same amount of goals with more scoring. I think he's around the mark for top 6 fwd, but a really dumb pick to start.
Yeah as I say now Marshall is out that 5th 6th slot is up for grabs with about 10 guys who I’m not confident will get in
Will wait and see those guys as upgrade targets
Even zorko I’m not convinced will play every game which is the only reason He’s not in my top 5

Yeah as I say now Marshall is out that 5th 6th slot is up for grabs with about 10 guys who I’m not confident will get in
Will wait and see those guys as upgrade targets
Even zorko I’m not convinced will play every game which is the only reason He’s not in my top 5
Yeah, forward line is too unpredictable past Dusty, Danger, Dunkley. Leaving fwd premos alone apart from Dusty. Very tempting to take a punt on one of the blokes underneath like Bolton or Butters but there are so many that could break out, unlikely i'll pick the right one. Agree on Zorko, won't play every game and i can see that average falling to 90-95.

Come on, man.

I listened to a Jock Reynolds podcast about the Bulldogs today (15 minutes of my life I wont get back)

They thought Mitch Wallis would struggle to be in the best 22 this year 🤷‍♂️

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Ziebell easily

Hepp not even guaranteed best 22
capture.gif

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I listened to a Jock Reynolds podcast about the Bulldogs today (15 minutes of my life I wont get back)

They thought Mitch Wallis would struggle to be in the best 22 this year 🤷‍♂️
There stuff is terrible.
SC Elites actually did a reasonable job of looking at the Bulldogs and the midfield mix today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back