Both good options. If cash isn't a problem, I'd go Danger. But I have Dunkley, only because he's cheaper and I can't afford bothDanger vs Dunkley
Fyfe vs Cripps
CheersBoth good options. If cash isn't a problem, I'd go Danger. But I have Dunkley, only because he's cheaper and I can't afford both
Cripps for me, reckon Fyfe spends a lot of time forward this season. Mind you, 20 contested touches and a couple goals could boost his scoring lol
I like 2. and 3 because of the 1 less rookie in Def part & 13 keepers.In the order of Andrew Birch and Judd_Magic latest teams trying to stretch in a 13th premium at the cost of the high-end premiums....
Being a tad risk-adverse this is probably all I am willing to trade down to across all lines:
- Lloyd (D1), DGB (D4), Neale (M1), Danger (F1) - 12 Keepers, 4 MP, 6 Rookies
- Stewart (D2), Short (D3), Simpkin (M3), Danger (F1) - 13 Keepers, 4 MP, 5 Rookies
- Short (D2), McDonald (D3), Martin (M2), Danger (F1) - 13 Keepers, 4 MP, 5 Rookies
- Defence (Stewart/Short, with Laird and Williams locked in)
- Midfield (Simpkin, with one or Neale / Oliver and Cripps, Rowell, Taranto, Heppell locked in)
- Forward (Martin, with Dunkley and Ziebell, Daniher, Impey locked in)
Hatley has at least tonned up - hard to see him not increasing in value, how much is the question.Id look to keep Phillips as long as possible where as the other two would be treated like the filthy rookies that they are
Yeah Ive got Heppell too. Might go full cray cray and run Cunnington, Phillips (FWD), Heppell, Hately and AtkinsHatley has at least tonned up - hard to see him not increasing in value, how much is the question.
If Heppell has a set back I will probably swap to Hately.