Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger vs Dunkley

Fyfe vs Cripps
Both good options. If cash isn't a problem, I'd go Danger. But I have Dunkley, only because he's cheaper and I can't afford both

Cripps for me, reckon Fyfe spends a lot of time forward this season. Mind you, 20 contested touches and a couple goals could boost his scoring lol

Jul 5, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Both good options. If cash isn't a problem, I'd go Danger. But I have Dunkley, only because he's cheaper and I can't afford both

Cripps for me, reckon Fyfe spends a lot of time forward this season. Mind you, 20 contested touches and a couple goals could boost his scoring lol
Cheers
. I currently have Danger and Cripps, although $ is stretched. Will have to wait and see how rookies play out. Really hate starting without much $$. So may move to Dunks if I feel I need the buffer.

Significant

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
In the order of Andrew Birch and Judd_Magic latest teams trying to stretch in a 13th premium at the cost of the high-end premiums....

Pick 1:

1. Lloyd (D1), DGB (D4), Neale (M1), Danger (F1) - 12 Keepers, 4 MP, 6 Rookies
  2. Stewart (D2), Short (D3), Simpkin (M3), Danger (F1) - 13 Keepers, 4 MP, 5 Rookies
  3. Short (D2), McDonald (D3), Martin (M2), Danger (F1) - 13 Keepers, 4 MP, 5 Rookies
Being a tad risk-adverse this is probably all I am willing to trade down to across all lines:

• Defence (Stewart/Short, with Laird and Williams locked in)
  • Midfield (Simpkin, with one or Neale / Oliver and Cripps, Rowell, Taranto, Heppell locked in)
  • Forward (Martin, with Dunkley and Ziebell, Daniher, Impey locked in)

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
In the order of Andrew Birch and Judd_Magic latest teams trying to stretch in a 13th premium at the cost of the high-end premiums....

Pick 1:

1. Lloyd (D1), DGB (D4), Neale (M1), Danger (F1) - 12 Keepers, 4 MP, 6 Rookies
  2. Stewart (D2), Short (D3), Simpkin (M3), Danger (F1) - 13 Keepers, 4 MP, 5 Rookies
  3. Short (D2), McDonald (D3), Martin (M2), Danger (F1) - 13 Keepers, 4 MP, 5 Rookies
Being a tad risk-adverse this is probably all I am willing to trade down to across all lines:

• Defence (Stewart/Short, with Laird and Williams locked in)
  • Midfield (Simpkin, with one or Neale / Oliver and Cripps, Rowell, Taranto, Heppell locked in)
  • Forward (Martin, with Dunkley and Ziebell, Daniher, Impey locked in)

I like 2. and 3 because of the 1 less rookie in Def part & 13 keepers.

I'd probably run with Short D2, McDonald D3, SP M2 & Dusty F1 combo
with Danger as an upgrade target.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Phillips has averaged between 75 and 90 the past 4 years

the other two have rarely scored more than 75
Id look to keep Phillips as long as possible where as the other two would be treated like the filthy rookies that they are

Id look to keep Phillips as long as possible where as the other two would be treated like the filthy rookies that they are

Hatley has at least tonned up - hard to see him not increasing in value, how much is the question.

If Heppell has a set back I will probably swap to Hately.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hatley has at least tonned up - hard to see him not increasing in value, how much is the question.

If Heppell has a set back I will probably swap to Hately.
Yeah Ive got Heppell too. Might go full cray cray and run Cunnington, Phillips (FWD), Heppell, Hately and Atkins :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back