Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
M. Frederick vs N. Murphy - who sticks around longer?
Frederick also Nelso thinks he'll be dropped for Jones. Personally I reckon Kenny normally backs in the kids. Worst case, he makes 150k and then you straight swap him for Jones.

Brayshaw (Robertson & Berg on the ground, Powell & Jordon looped M8)
vs
Bolton (Powell & Jordon on the ground, Robertson & Berg looped F6)

???

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Frederick also Nelso thinks he'll be dropped for Jones. Personally I reckon Kenny normally backs in the kids. Worst case, he makes 150k and then you straight swap him for Jones.

Aren’t Port saying Jones is still 3-4 weeks away or is that just the afl injury lists?

AFL inj list should be updated today.

We will know more then.

Also Burton was inj
I haven't heard much on that.

Burton has been cleared of serious injury to ribs and will hopefully play this week.

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors

vs

???
Port's injury list came out yesterday. Jones is 3 to 4 weeks away which is longer than I thought.

As a result I will bring Freddy in. I already have Jones on the bench.

And besides if Hinkley had any sense he would be playing those two ahead of Hartlett IMO

M. Frederick vs N. Murphy - who sticks around longer?

Frederick has looked at home. He will remain in the team for another 3-4 weeks until Butters/Jones returns.

I know nothing about Murphy but I do know the crows stink.

Got the same issue between Bolton and May/Daniel, thinking Bolton to get some rookies off the field.
Makes no diff for me in terms of rookies on field, just a question of which ones, and if Brayshaw is a better option than Bolton

vs

???
Tough one.
Possibly Bolton on balance.
Brayshaw I like and the price is good, do worry a fair bit about rds 16-18, though, and there are other mid options on the horizon at similar prices. Leaves stronger on-field rookie scores.
Had looked at Bolton, was very keen but worried about him going back forward, think that's not really an issue for a while now with both Prestia and Cotchin out for a bit.
Could taper late, I guess, but he is pretty bloody good tbh, scored at an acceptable level as a fwd early doors this year

Last edited:
Tough one.
Possibly Bolton on balance.
Brayshaw I like and the price is good, do worry a fair bit about rds 16-18, though, and there are other mid options on the horizon at similar prices. Leaves stronger on-field rookie scores.
Had looked at Bolton, was very keen but worried about him going back forward, think that's not really an issue for a while now with both Prestia and Cotchin out for a bit.
Could taper late, I guess, but he is pretty bloody good tbh, scored at an acceptable level as a fwd early doors this year
Almost my thoughts to a tee. Plus there's a distinct lack of forwards at the moment. Gotta take them when the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back