Trades 2021 Round 12 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly Rich and WC playing round 14 won't upset my bye planning too badly just means will need to make all 6 trades from here on out round 14 players.

This week have gone with:

Kozi -> Bianco
Grundy -> Heeney
F Macrae -> Crisp

Leaves me $216k to get Whit next week.

Was big on Oliver and Harmes but very happy I gave them a miss after those scores.

Surprisingly Rich and WC playing round 14 won't upset my bye planning too badly just means will need to make all 6 trades from here on out round 14 players.

Kozi -> Bianco
Grundy -> Heeney
F Macrae -> Crisp

Was big on Oliver and Harmes but very happy I gave them a miss after those scores.
Should be able to get Oliver for 750k in a few weeks.

Any announcement yet regarding Rnd 13 and 14 game movement? They would need to tell the Tiges today surely.........

Any announcement yet regarding Rnd 13 and 14 game movement? They would need to tell the Tiges today surely.........

Gil's just trying to get next weeks trades sorted before announcing anything....

Kozi -> Bianco
Grundy -> Heeney
F Macrae -> Crisp

Massive effect on mine sadly - was expecting to use the 6 trades to get to 18 (and was content with that) - but with Shorty and RCD moving rounds that would be 6 trades to get to 16. My oppo would have 16 plus 6 trades (and the two he has not made yet this round) think I'm well and truly stuffed.

EDIT - have decided to take all WC and Richmond players (3 of) out of the equation by trading them to Ess//Carl/WB (3 of) players - made a huge difference - am in the game for all rounds now. Worth doing for anyone else in a dire position for Rnd 14 - went from perhaps only having 16 to maybe having 20. Now they can do whatever the * they want with that game - nil effect!

Meant I lost Shorty and RCD happy to lose Brander - all very replaceable really, though Shorty might be coming good after a lean patch!

Last edited:
Massive effect on mine sadly - was expecting to use the 6 trades to get to 18 (and was content with that) - but with Shorty and RCD moving rounds that would be 6 trades to get to 16. My oppo would have 16 plus 6 trades (and the two he has not made yet this round) think I'm well and truly stuffed.

EDIT - have decided to take all WC and Richmond players (3 of) out of the equation by trading them to Ess//Carl/WB (3 of) players - made a huge difference - am in the game for all rounds now. Worth doing for anyone else in a dire position for Rnd 14 - went from perhaps only having 16 to maybe having 20. Now they can do whatever the fu** they want with that game - nil effect!

Meant I lost Shorty and RCD happy to lose Brander - all very replaceable really, though Shorty might be coming good after a lean patch!
Not a bad idea really. RCD will go soon anyway and Short has been pretty poor as a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back