Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Guthrie too - but always wait a week just in case - first week back always an injury recurrence chance for mine.
Given what Whitfield dished up last week I should have held Guthrie. My mids are now just about full so I probably now won't be getting him at any stage.

Big fan of him. Should leave the Dogs (nothing against the club) - before his injury he wasn't getting any mid time and he is good enough to get more exposure than that.

He was just coming back into the side in a slightly different role, played 1, 2 or 3 really good games and then got injured. No idea what the plan is for him now, whether it's changed or what.

And realistically, he's even further down the pecking order now with Treloar in.

I fully expect Lipinski to go in the off season, particularly if McLean stays fit.... We just have too many mids who can only play in the middle. McLean can play a mid-forward role though.

I read his form is improving well - not so?
Yeah it is, but the last game was his first on non-restricted minutes. He also will need to play midfield at AFL level as he doesn't really play anywhere else. This means he needs to wait for a midfield spot behind Fyfe, Mundy, Brayshaw et al.

If we avoid injuries (LOL) I think he'll get a look in once finals are gone.

He was just coming back into the side in a slightly different role, played 1, 2 or 3 really good games and then got injured. No idea what the plan is for him now, whether it's changed or what.

And realistically, he's even further down the pecking order now with Treloar in.

I fully expect Lipinski to go in the off season, particularly if McLean stays fit.... We just have too many mids who can only play in the middle. McLean can play a mid-forward role though.
I'd take him at Freo. Rated him in his draft year.

Given what Whitfield dished up last week I should have held Guthrie. My mids are now just about full so I probably won't be getting him at any stage.
Whitfield won't play two shockers in a row .....One more Mid to get here

Given what Whitfield dished up last week I should have held Guthrie. My mids are now just about full so I probably now won't be getting him at any stage.

You might want him yet - I expect his impact to increase

Valente won't be in until round 18/19 if our finals chances are shot, either that or Fyfe does his shoulder again and we lose a Bray or Cerra etc

He is behind Blakely right now and he can't even get a game

Yeah it is, but the last game was his first on non-restricted minutes. He also will need to play midfield at AFL level as he doesn't really play anywhere else. This means he needs to wait for a midfield spot behind Fyfe, Mundy, Brayshaw et al.

If we avoid injuries (LOL) I think he'll get a look in once finals are gone.

I'd take him at Freo. Rated him in his draft year.

my mids will be upgraded, so dont really need him right now, im just trying to find any 170k player that has a shot at playing hahaha

Lipinski or McLean ??
Lipinski was heaviliy courted by the Crows ....a favourite of Hamish's , who was also doing some mentoring during his underage year ......Crows would take Lipinski in a heartbeat, very good player, starved of opportunities

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lipinski was heaviliy courted by the Crows ....a favourite of Hamish's , who was also doing some mentoring during his underage year ......Crows would take Lipinski in a heartbeat, very good player, starved of opportunities

I suspect he'll be available at years end....

Does Whitfield’s value increase given that he is available as a defender? Could get him or Lyons.

No stacks of good defenders atm - get him when he posts a 120 I reckon

The plan was that my next premium trade in was Pendlebury (fwd), but I can increase my scoring this round by going a week early by bringing in Isaac Smith or B Dale. I think both are a good chance to be keepers but I think I will stay patient otherwise Pendles might take another 2 or 3 weeks.

7 minutes to change my mind.

That would be my thought too ....I'd be surprised if the Crows don't court him

We'll have a few mid range players available I suspect, but I expect they will have a few suitors.

You're right, he can play that role but if I were him I would be looking for more somewhere else. Spoken by someone who has no idea what he's thinking or what goes on in the club.

You're right, he can play that role but if I were him I would be looking for more somewhere else. Spoken by someone who has no idea what he's thinking or what goes on in the club.

All good, completely understand. it is really up to him. Rumours are Dunkley is close to signing an extension, Bont already has, Macrae, Treloar have long term deals, B Smith and a few of the youngsters are likely to run through the middle.

If he purely wants midfield time - he's not getting that here. But, he's a premiership player, has lots of mates there, has been looked after through injury. No idea on his contract status off the top of my head - so it really boils down to what does he want ??

All good, completely understand. it is really up to him. Rumours are Dunkley is close to signing an extension, Bont already has, Macrae, Treloar have long term deals, B Smith and a few of the youngsters are likely to run through the middle.

If he purely wants midfield time - he's not getting that here. But, he's a premiership player, has lots of mates there, has been looked after through injury. No idea on his contract status off the top of my head - so it really boils down to what does he want ??
Or what he's offered I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back