Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He'd be the perfect one to come back actually.
Because of his 5 his BE is pretty high.
We'd have 2 games worth of sighters from him before he even moves past 200k.

Against a strong Geelong VFL side has had 25 or something to 3/4 time...

If it's Martin out, it's a bad call if that is the reason. I suspect his shoulder isn't 100% from the Freo game - but they were giving him til game day to come good.

Weakens our rucks and forward line at the same time, plays further into Geelongs strengths with Dunkley, Treloar, Wood, Richards etc still out or coming back from injury.
1624006458787.png

Titch vs Neale?

Neale has the better run except for cats next week and the extra cash would help me go Flynn straight to Grundy next week.. but he doesnt look quite 100% just yet while Titch looks back to his best and imo a lock for Top 8 mid, wouldnt attract a tag either

Titch vs Neale?

Neale has the better run except for cats next week and the extra cash would help me go Flynn straight to Grundy next week.. but he doesnt look quite 100% just yet while Titch looks back to his best and imo a lock for Top 8 mid, wouldnt attract a tag either
Titch .....his kick to handball ratio improved dramatically last week ......and I've gone Lyons in preference to Neale this week, not that that's a seal of approval or anything

McLean in after 12 months out with an ACL and no match practice is absurd.....
Agreed .....not as if you guys have a raft of injuries either .....could have eased McLean in at a lower paced game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trying to sort my last two trades here guys - would you rather have 18 on field this week and any of these 2 upgrades:
1) Haynes + Bontempelli
2) Langford + Hunter
3) Houston + Whitfield

OR have 17 on field, but get
4) Parish/Miller + Haynes

In our league, I am 1st, playing 2nd. He will only have 16 at best on field this round, but we do total points and its super close!

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 7.05.24 pm.png

Thoughts?

Got valente just because i wanted Guthrie and think he might get a run later in the season (need a $170k player in order to afford guthrie)

trying to sort my last two trades here guys - would you rather have 18 on field this week and any of these 2 upgrades:
1) Haynes + Bontempelli
2) Langford + Hunter
3) Houston + Whitfield

OR have 17 on field, but get
4) Parish/Miller + Haynes

In our league, I am 1st, playing 2nd. He will only have 16 at best on field this round, but we do total points and its super close!

Get Bont next week or the week after. 2 or 3 are flip a coin, probs 3 - best of luck....

Last edited:
View attachment 1158075

Thoughts?

Got valente just because i wanted Guthrie and think he might get a run later in the season (need a $170k player in order to afford guthrie)

I want Guthrie too - but always wait a week just in case - first week back always an injury recurrence chance for mine.

Get Bont next week or the week after. 2 or 3 are flip a coin, probs 3
better 2 or 3 then get in uber prem in Parish or Touk with Haynes?

Either way, will only have 3 rooks on field before trades. Just thinking whether it worth taking the 1 player hit this week (would only Chris Burgess's score -he's the trade difference) vs total points scored for rest of year bringing either of those big guys in?

he's a beast though, but yeh thats probably the only think im worried about

He's also fully priced - just might be best to wait a week is my thinking but do what's best for you of course!

better 2 or 3 then get in uber prem in Parish or Touk with Haynes?

Either way, will only have 3 rooks on field before trades. Just thinking whether it worth taking the 1 player hit this week (would only Chris Burgess's score -he's the trade difference) vs total points scored for rest of year bringing either of those big guys in?

Whitfield has been an Uber premo too - just coming back after major illness - Touk is a ripper

Big fan of him. Should leave the Dogs (nothing against the club) - before his injury he wasn't getting any mid time and he is good enough to get more exposure than that.

Absolutely agree with that - he's been Bevo'ed!

Gee, I wouldn't be expecting that Valente debut soon. I think it will happen but it might be 6 weeks+ away.

I read his form is improving well - not so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back