Trades 2021 Round 2 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force trades of Rowell and danger.
Thinking to get in Caldwell and laird with 520k left over!
Worried laird cops a Hewett tag this week. Suggestions? Could get Zac Williams but the 50 percent foward 50 percent mid scares me. Also looking at Walsh maybe?
Any help would be awesome 😍

Force trades of Rowell and danger.
Thinking to get in Caldwell and laird with 520k left over!
Worried laird cops a Hewett tag this week. Suggestions? Could get Zac Williams but the 50 percent foward 50 percent mid scares me. Also looking at Walsh maybe?
Any help would be awesome 😍
The cash left over, you cannot go wrong!!! Laird might cop it but honestly think they will tag Sloane ahead as he’s more damaging - anywhooo if he does get a score of 70 odd he will be a top 4 defender. If I could I would get Walsh in for tonight. Gonna go off his NAAANAAA 🍌

out danger and Tom Green

in Caldwell and Laird

1616658771767.png

I won't lie, I feel a little uneasy locking in my trades so early on in the round but Danger and Rowell both have to go regardless of what happens from here so I can justify pulling the trigger so early. Especially when it allows me to bring in Zac Williams who I'm really excited to have coming in.

I decided I wanted to use the loss of Dangerfield to make some money and pick up on someone who went well last week. I already have Caldwell so I had to make a call between Stephenson and Hind, I actually feel Stephenson is a little more risky just because of how safe Hind's role is but I also think you don't want to hold off the Stephenson week for to long, Hind should still be value for a couple of weeks and also has Port in Adelaide.

I'll follow my early movements with the VC on Grundy tonight, I'm not going to write off the rucks just yet. Good luck to everyone for this rounds games!

Rowell and Danger to Titch and Hind

likely going to miss the boat on Stephenson and Caldwell but this is a good opportunity to go against the grain slightly whilst still getting cash gen and a potential big dog in.

other potential trade involved getting in Williams and Stephenson so watch them both go big instead!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1085713

I won't lie, I feel a little uneasy locking in my trades so early on in the round but Danger and Rowell both have to go regardless of what happens from here so I can justify pulling the trigger so early. Especially when it allows me to bring in Zac Williams who I'm really excited to have coming in.

I decided I wanted to use the loss of Dangerfield to make some money and pick up on someone who went well last week. I already have Caldwell so I had to make a call between Stephenson and Hind, I actually feel Stephenson is a little more risky just because of how safe Hind's role is but I also think you don't want to hold off the Stephenson week for to long, Hind should still be value for a couple of weeks and also has Port in Adelaide.

I'll follow my early movements with the VC on Grundy tonight, I'm not going to write off the rucks just yet. Good luck to everyone for this rounds games!
These are my trades too. With Rowell and Danger forced outs I feel I may as well lock the trades in ASAP and just relax for the weekend than try and weasel around later. I'm happy to watch Zac tonne up tonight and sit back and enjoy the weekend.

Williams straight in the middle and gets a touch, come on ZWill!

This aged well. 2 lace out passes and looked on fire, so let's put him up forward where the ball isn't going.. put him back in there then he wins it again right away.

I put Pendles as VC, not being certain about Grundy, so Grundy has tonned up before 3/4 time.

I'm not going to complain too much, as it certainly justifies sticking with Grundy :)

Rowell > Gulden
Danger > Macrae

Was considering Danger to Hind instead for cash generation but in the end I want to bank the points and it was really an uber premo up against an unproven midpricer.

Watch Hind go 110 and Macrae sub 100

Struggling with my last trade for this round. Already used my first to bring in Rowe (from Atkins)

I don’t really have any other problem areas so I have a couple luxury options.

Clark is my worst performer so he could be moved to either of Sholl or Caldwell through DPP. Considering waiting a week on both to get another look.

My left of field option. Taranto. Now I know he scored well but he played way too much forward for my liking. The weather in that game would’ve suited him to a tee so probably bumped up his score. I can trade him to Macrae which is partly why I’m thinking of this option.

Otherwise if there’s a debutant like Chapman, I could move Meek to him.

Any thoughts?

I think the Taranto analysis is spot on and while I'm not considering moving him this week, I am concerned that The Worst Coach In The AFL will keep doing weird things with him. I was already worried about his tackles being low given the shoulder issues (four last week is fine, but I still think in general it's a problem, and to be fair perhaps LC is restricting his midfield time to protect that shoulder (shoulders?)).

But this is tough. I would hold Clark because I think he played okay, in a team that played poorly. The Cats will improve and so will he, I think. Caldwell and Sholl looked fantastic but are hardly proven.

Meek to Chapman would seem pretty reasonable, though all else being equal I'd generally want to see him one more time, especially against someone like Flynn, despite his great debut, too.

Well done on your team; it's obviously exceedingly rare that this happens but you could maybe just consider not even using the second trade. How often do our trades end up hurting us? It happens a bunch. You might be in better shape holding.

I think the Taranto analysis is spot on and while I'm not considering moving him this week, I am concerned that The Worst Coach In The AFL will keep doing weird things with him. I was already worried about his tackles being low given the shoulder issues (four last week is fine, but I still think in general it's a problem, and to be fair perhaps LC is restricting his midfield time to protect that shoulder (shoulders?)).

But this is tough. I would hold Clark because I think he played okay, in a team that played poorly. The Cats will improve and so will he, I think. Caldwell and Sholl looked fantastic but are hardly proven.

Meek to Chapman would seem pretty reasonable, though all else being equal I'd generally want to see him one more time, especially against someone like Flynn, despite his great debut, too.

Well done on your team; it's obviously exceedingly rare that this happens but you could maybe just consider not even using the second trade. How often do our trades end up hurting us? It happens a bunch. You might be in better shape holding.

I also share these concerns about Taranto, but definitely think it's one to let play out overtime. I'd probably go Meek up to Chapman. It sounds like Meek's days are numbered, whereas Chapman will have better JS and will probably score better.

Cheers man. Appreciate it. I think the Meek to Chapman trade is potentially looking likely. Last game of the round and means I’m able to get on a defence rookie a week before everyone else. Could work out well in case there’s more carnage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back