Trades 2021 Round 7 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going Dusty to Marshall. Need the players this week can’t leave Dusty and Marshall should be a forward keeper anyway. Sucks but what can you do. My other option is forget Ziebell and get Gawn now and a rookie but think Ziebell/Marshall gives me 2 keepers and Dusty may miss again anyway

Tough calls. I really like Marshall - just not with Ryder back

Reckon I'm taking a fly on Bryan. Has as much chance of scoring well as any other rook, plus his job security has to be half decent. If he plays alright surely he keeps his spot, not like Phillips is some sort of world beater
Flyin' Bryan, hey? Has a certain ring to it...

Farrar and Frederick in - Meek and L Jones out.

Raises a small amount of $$$ and gives me more cash generation.

Next week I only have Dusty, Dunkley, Parks, Sharp, Flynn and Campbell to deal with - plus whoever is injured and whoever gets suspended and whoever gets rested....

Hopefully Dusty plays, Campbell returns. Then I might - just might - be able to make an upgrade somewhere, rather than shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I wish I had a week as a sighter.

then if I had 1 more week I planned to get Gawn next week anyway 🤔

Truck has said Bryan will debut - only Ruck

Farrar and Frederick in - Meek and L Jones out.

Raises a small amount of $$$ and gives me more cash generation.

Next week I only have Dusty, Dunkley, Parks, Sharp, Flynn and Campbell to deal with - plus whoever is injured and whoever gets suspended and whoever gets rested....

Hopefully Dusty plays, Campbell returns. Then I might - just might - be able to make an upgrade somewhere, rather than shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic....
Laughed at 3rd paragraph 😂 sorry

Actually - another question for the wise: When do you need to lock in the position on your Utility - if you have a DPP player and plan to use for Emergency purposes ?

Is it pre Game 1 ?? Or can you do it anytime ??

I could be wrong, but I seem to recall it may be the first lockout. Doesn't make sense, but I remember thinking that when I read it.

I could be wrong, but I seem to recall it may be the first lockout. Doesn't make sense, but I remember thinking that when I read it.

I've just put in on for Burgess as a defender, was just hoping to hedge bets in case of a late out in tomorrows teams...

Any details on him other than he’s tall? Can he get the ball or is he another Meek?

I’m getting Gawn next week so could be option

My old bloody eyes read that headline at first as "half a dozen donuts bomber to blood another young gun" and thought geez don't need more of them........

Last edited:
Flynn - Grundy
Brockman - RCD

Uses most of my spare cash so I'll be in a holding phase til the byes and make my move from there.

Flynn to ROB a consideration (have Gawn) as ROB now has the same last 3 AVG as Grundy, but is $150k cheaper. But Grundy has G.C this week and will have 54pts by quarter time.

Flynn's cash gen screwed by GWS, so I'm jumping off now.
In a way, it seems getting off lightly being that it's round 7, and in previous years it's taken much longer the get the Gawn/Grundy upgrade done.

Original ins of Bolton & Heppell sure made my side look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back