Trades 2021 Round 9 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lachie Hunter broken hand news means forced trade number 10,000 for me this week. Oh well, was a shocking trade-in anyway (TheRednWhite what were we thinking :rolleyes:)

With crisis comes opportunity though...
Gulden -> Harmes via DPP sorcery
Hunter -> Lloyd via more DPP sorcery

Means I’m blowing my bank but at least it’s a bit of a team improvement. Also doesn’t improve my bye structure at all (doesn’t make it worse either though thankfully). So next week will hopefully be time to move on a couple of round 12 bye players, maybe Powell and Drew, in an up-down or maybe even a double downgrade
I just wasn’t thinking, it was a Friday night game against tigers I think...just made the trade in a panic without thinking

thing is though, he would have tonned in that game if that third qtr was normal. From memory, crae only scored like 10 pts himself in that weird qtr. then this week he breaks his hand but has his best qtr after a broken hand and does SFA earlier in the game.

I’m still hoping he somehow plays and just keeps throwing it on the boot instead of hand passing. He always takes chest marks instead of hands out in front, so marking shouldn’t be a problem.

I just wasn’t thinking, it was a Friday night game against tigers I think...just made the trade in a panic without thinking

thing is though, he would have tonned in that game if that third qtr was normal. From memory, crae only scored like 10 pts himself in that weird qtr. then this week he breaks his hand but has his best qtr after a broken hand and does SFA earlier in the game.

I’m still hoping he somehow plays and just keeps throwing it on the boot instead of hand passing. He always takes chest marks instead of hands out in front, so marking shouldn’t be a problem.

Well we can hope, but all the articles out there are saying he’s headed for an “extended stint on the sidelines” so it’s not looking good. I’m not exactly loving being an owner but it would be nice not to have to sideways a premium yet again

I just brought in Kelly, but now realise I am stacked with Rd 12 byes (9 of starting 22)
Maybe it's better not to look TedDougChris
Most of my bench are sh*t scorers or DNP's so I'm not even worried about that right now.

I reckon I'll go Sloane instead of Jelly, and trade Sloane out before his bye, once all the Rd 12/13's return.
I'm thinking I have to leave Jelly alone. Doubt I can have 3 of my top 4 forwards as Ziebell, Jelly, Hall with R12 approaching.

View attachment 1123562

Thinking something along these lines but may swap Duncan to someone from the round 14 bye (Mills for example) just to make things easier for bye structure
Not sure where to go this week. Need some feedback peeps!

$385k ITB

Thinking Atkins out, was initially thinking Bergman or Markov as well but not from their last round.

Seriously, how did I drop 1000 places on the weekend? Oh that's right, I fielded Robertson :rolleyes:
1620624917686.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$385k ITB

Thinking Atkins out, was initially thinking Bergman or Markov as well but not from their last round.

Seriously, how did I drop 1000 places on the weekend? Oh that's right, I fielded Robertson :rolleyes:
View attachment 1123583
I'd probably dump one of Atkins/Fantasia & Rowe. Shift Macrae to Rowe's spot, Stephenson to the other forward spot (Atkins/Fantasia) and get a rookie like Byrnes/Poulter and a premo mid with maybe an R14 bye such as Oliver/Petracca/Mills. Could even switch Ziebell forward instead of Stephenson and get Lloyd if you prefer him.

$385k ITB

View attachment 1123583

Atkins not your worst I'd hold him one more and hope for another good score to refresh his BE a while longer.

I reckon something along the lines of:

2 of the following OUT: Jones, Rowe, Berry, Robertson (up to you which. i guess depends how far off Jones is and which ones get dropped? I dont see Jones coming back before byes and its not exactly an easy lineup to break back into).
2 IN: Harmes/Byrnes.
Gets a rookie off your ground while costing basically nothing.

Take cash into next week for more fixups.

I'd probably do Jones -> Harmes. Bench Idun as def emergency.
Rowe -> Byrnes by swinging Macrae forward.

What do you legends think?

1. Sholl to Duncan

vs

2. Cox to Josh Kelly (Gets a rook off the field, but my remaining rooks are scoring 60+ which is close to what Sholl is dishing up lately)

Cox to Kelly I reckon.
Sholl has a decent ceiling. I'm giving him 1 or 2 more to save his rolling average. If he can throw in another 100+ soon then he's ticking along fairly well.

don’t go to Dusty !!!

It means getting a rookie off the field in my forward line though.. what are some good alternative forward rookie/mid-price options then? I feel a bit stumped.

Decisions, decisions..

Could go Sholl and Rowe to:

Mills/Lloyd/Ridley + Rookie

or

Harmes + Dusty

Put down the App and walk back from the edge !! There is plenty of Fantasy Football left, there is no need to throw it all away by selecting Dusty !!!

First week in a couple where I've been quite confident in my trades. Still not quite sure on who to put my C/VC on (I've messed it up the last few rounds) - I have Macrae, Taranto, Merrett, Guthrie, Ziebell and now Hall to choose from.

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 4.19.27 pm.png

$385k ITB

View attachment 1123583
I would keep Atkins one more week and try and 1 up and 1 down Rowe/Macrae/Highmore etc

A few of us like Harmes at his price

Say downgrade Rowe and upgrade Highmore or Jones to Harmes which allows you to put Idun on the bench for cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back