Official Club Stuff 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (54,393 - 04/05/2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

no1saint66

Team Captain
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think the tally has been left intentionally vague so that they have time to top 55,000 members. I am predicting the week after Maddie’s match we will see a few announcements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theprospect

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys really need some help just quickly, if my mate buys a membership online tonight will he get an email with the barcode at the same time? He’s hoping to sign up tonight and get the code for the member sale tomorrow arvo. Cheers

jonathons11

Premium Gold
Aug 15, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys really need some help just quickly, if my mate buys a membership online tonight will he get an email with the barcode at the same time? He’s hoping to sign up tonight and get the code for the member sale tomorrow arvo. Cheers
I'm not sure but wouldn't stress, wouldn't think theres a chance it will sell out so should be plenty of tickets remaining when it opens up to general admission

George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
PHL Eagles, Liverpool Panathinaikos
Member e-mails were sent tonight

Remove this Banner Ad