Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not seeing any of the member stuff on Saints locker. I’ve created an account.

Seems a bit of a pain in the arse and overly complex set up and I’m not exactly a luddite.

Followed all the steps and can’t see the Member 2021 option at all

Just send a scarf with the pack again FFS.

Last edited:
I’m not seeing any of the member stuff on Saints locker. I’ve created an account.

Seems a bit of a pain in the arse and overly complex set up and I’m not exactly a luddite.

I'm not going to bother, I have a couple of unopened 2020 scarves and I don't really do merchandise, I usually wear my 1990s scarf so I don't look like a ring in anyway. It sounds too hard to chase up. Hopefully they send some stickers, the one on the numberplate has shrivelled. I probably have last years in a drawer or something anyway.

Does anyone know if you can use 4 codes on one item and buy a player top or something or is it one code per item? Maybe my son would want a New Balance top.

I'm not going to bother, I have a couple of unopened 2020 scarves and I don't really do merchandise, I usually wear my 1990s scarf so I don't look like a ring in anyway. It sounds too hard to chase up. Hopefully they send some stickers, the one on the numberplate has shrivelled. I probably have last years in a drawer or something anyway.

Does anyone know if you can use 4 codes on one item and buy a player top or something or is it one code per item? Maybe my son would want a New Balance top.
You can use 4 codes on whatever you like, doesn’t have to be member merch.

Snob! 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be a thing in the corner Member merch.

My wife’s determined to make a Blanket out of them, prob reckons somehow the kids are going to love this or something. We prob have enough for 20 blankets now.

Be lucky if AFL hasn’t been overtaken by eSports by then and it’s back to an amateur comp.

Current Membership Tally (07/12/2020):

This Time Last Year (10/12/2019):

Difference:
+651

All-Time Tally;

1. 48,752 (2020)
2. 45,678 (2018)
3. 42,910 (2019)
4. 42,094 (2017)
5. 39,276 (2011)

Projected Final Total:
Wow that's an impressive tally already.

Just a heads up to all that haven’t had time to renew. We’re running phone lines until 7pm both tomorrow and Friday. Get involved and let’s hit this 35k before the weekend. 34,170 so far.
Amazing response given what has happened this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back