Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to buy a Membership before the end of the year, but this New Balance deal might make me do it before November 30.
40% off New Balance stuff.

I don't know if that's a single use 40% discount code (probably) or 40% off for Saints members for the whole year, but it seems like a great deal. My last pair of runners were New Balance and I bought them in 2009, so I'm probably due an upgrade.

I've been on the monthly plan thing for a few years - last week I had my whole membership amount taken out of my account - did this happen to anyone else? i don't mind paying upfront but I don't think they gave me any warning

Mine keeps saying that I need to manually pay because they don't have a valid credit card....but they do. I don't even know what I've paid so far and for what. I have a few people on mine but don't really know what I've already stumped up.

I was going to buy a Membership before the end of the year, but this New Balance deal might make me do it before November 30.
40% off New Balance stuff.

I don't know if that's a single use 40% discount code (probably) or 40% off for Saints members for the whole year, but it seems like a great deal. My last pair of runners were New Balance and I bought them in 2009, so I'm probably due an upgrade.

Where was that?

will be getting my membership but damn I'm annoyed a members scarf is not included

yep i'm a ol bastard
They give you a voucher that works out to be the amount the scarf is so you could purchase it using that. But I agree, I always take the scarf and if we don't win the flag in that year I give it away...have given away quite a few :moustache:

will be getting my membership but damn I'm annoyed a members scarf is not included

yep i'm a ol bastard
You can still receive your members scarf. You’ll just need to order it through the saints locker website or at Moorabbin once open. You’ll get a voucher for $20 which is what the member choice items will cost online.

You can still receive your members scarf. You’ll just need to order it through the saints locker website or at Moorabbin once open. You’ll get a voucher for $20 which is what the member choice items will cost online.

Tell me the price of the scarf

It's more than $20

Money making exercise, the scarf is part of the soul of the club - should be kept

It's more than $20

Money making exercise, the scarf is part of the soul of the club - should be kept
Club needs to make money other wise we have no club or soul

Club needs to make money other wise we have no club or soul

They could probably do an opt in or offer a reduction for people who choose not to take the pack. My wife hates them because of all the plastic and packaging we end up with. We usually have 4 of everything and 2 don't even go to games. The scarves all end up at the charity store.....along with all the unused ones the club has sent them a year out of date. Hobos wear them once and then leave them in the street around St Kilda. No-one wants to pay for an outdated scarf unfortunately. They never coordinate the postage so they dribble in a spurts using multiple plastic post bags along with plastic on every item as well. I reckon Matt Finnis probably wants to save the cash and the environment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's more than $20

no for the members it is $20 that s what the letter said when i rejoined this year.

Im in for a pineapple

Told you it wouldnt take long
People always willing to help out

So if youre struggling to keep that consecutive years membership thing going, or you just want to surprise your old man/mum who hasnt been for twenty years and cant afford it or a single parent with a kid, whatever, and make a difference sing out to George in a pm and we might be able to help out

Strength Through Loyalty

Wow you guys are the best Saints fans in the country. I’ve messaged saintsfooty . There is no way this old man can ever repay all of you for your kindness. Thank you thank you . I’m sure there are others doing it tough too so thanks on their behalf as well .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back