Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Intercept defender turned undersized ruck? I could see him getting a spot at Box Hill, this season, but he plays the two positions we have little need for. Unless he's coming in as a pure contested midfielder, but he'd need a few more kegs on him than he had.
I should've written in sarcastica.

Weds might get senior time, but perhaps they might experiment in different roles at box hill before finalising his possible senior roles

Weds might get senior time, but perhaps they might experiment in different roles at box hill before finalising his possible senior roles
He might need to define his position at BH first, hey. He probably can't dislodge somebody from the best-22 based on prospective talent alone.

Have we all become possessed by the spirit of Grumbleguts here or something?
Wherever two or three gather together to split infinitives, Grumbleguts is there in spirit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weddle was the all Australian u18’s FB which could be the reason why the media said he was drafted as a back but the lazy doofuses seem to overlook what the Hawks actually said after drafting him.

Do you think that the media are trying to Weddle in our affairs?

5pm intraclub, is a s**t time.

I would be hopeful of a live feed, but that’s all I could be.

The best case for those of us who will struggle to get there may be that the news crews could be there for a live cross and update.

Weddle was the all Australian u18’s FB which could be the reason why the media said he was drafted as a back but the lazy doofuses seem to overlook what the Hawks actually said after drafting him.
I thinks this discussion has surely runs its course but Josh Gabelich is not one of the 'lazy doofuses' and his reporting on the Hawks has been top notch. 'Recruited as a defender' does not have to mean he was recruited to play defence. It can just as easily mean he was a defender when he was recuited. Gaelich has highlighted Hawthorn's intention to use him on a wing and all over the ground all pre-season.

Also that Sam had two draftees debut round 1 last year, his first coaching year. That was fairly rare under Clarkson.
But there’s also meek and Amon who will probably play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back